BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
It's the best for when you get out the shower and put it straight on before going to bed, because when you wake up in the morning to rinse it off, your face will be glowing & you'll be just in love as i was when i bought it. I would  buy this product again.
Ashley A.
This product among other Glam Glow products blow my mind after every use. They cleanse so deeply without being to thick or hash on the skin. They always make my face light up with natural radiance and exceed my expectations! I cannot stop raving about this product.
Laren H.
Mountain Home, AR
Thoroughly enjoyed this product. Felt a difference with softer, smoother, moisturizer skin the next day. I have a sensitive skin so a breakout is something I worry about when trying a new product, and I didn't have one with this! I don't see any room for improvement
Hafsa A.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Instantly shrinks my pores and I see clean and healthy skin after one use! The packaging is really nice and makes it look high end and this product isn't harsh on my skin. It is quite pricey but I would still recommend it for anyone looking to try a great face mask!
Jessie H.
I only had a small sample of this product but I really liked it!! I didn't get to use it long enough to notice many changes in skin but I do plan to buy it. The smell is amazing, most of their products have the same smell and I'm in love with it. It made my skin super soft and felt well hydrated and not oily.
Emili P.
Greeley, CO
While this product smells amazing, it is not very nice on the skin. It does not apply easily and leaves a sheen on your skin. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this product dried my skin out even more and made me breakout. I think that because it leaves a film, it makes it difficult for skin to breathe.
Li A.
Morris plains nj
Amazing product deff would recommend for a natural glow. Bought it at sephora. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. It was deff effective and deff worth the money I spend on it. Totally not a waste of money. Seriously think everyone could benefit from this product.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have use it once and I kinda like it. It refreshes your skin well. I got it online in amazon long time ago. It was a neutral price so it wasn't to pricey. In my opinion, this product is gentle not harsh and I would recommend others to buy it and use it.
Ðєηιѕѕє 👑.
Bronx,NY
the dream duo is amazing I've been using it for a couple of weeks and y skin has never felt so fresh. My pores have been shrinking i bought mine from Sephora. It was wonderful to use and i loved it so much. and i would totally go buy another after this one.
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
Fannnntastix product. Great for normal to slightly dry skin! Beautiful packaging! Smells fantastic, I've been using glam flow for about 3 years now and it has never failed me. Keeps your skin silky and glowing all day. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice higher end moisturizing creme.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.