BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Anisa M.
Really makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I enjoy how refreshed I feel every morning waking up. My skin doesn't feel oily in the morning. It's gentle feeling. I would buy it again if I wanted. I recommend it.
LIZETTE I.
Phoenix
I love this product I used this over 2 months and I love it ! It’s a good price for me & I really want to buy it again ! I will certainly be a repeated user ! ❤️ I would love if it were to be more product !
Ibis T.
Jourdanton
Love this product! Before bed, sometimes I'd notice small pimples or imperfections and I'd apply this. The next morning I could see a huge difference. I will continue to use this!
Taylor K.
Holy crap! If you need a super hydration this is what you need! This transformed my skin over night & it was AMAZING! I all around love this brand. I haven't tried a product that I don't like from this brand
Allie S.
Wilmington, MA
I am absolutely in love with these glam glow face products!! The masks are amazing and I honestly have been trying to try every one!! So far I have no been let down and my skin has been feeling amazing!!!!
Kayla E.
Simpsonville, SC
I love a good overnight product. This left my skin feeling pretty smooth the next day- but I haven't used it more than a few times. I like it but for some reason I just don't find myself reaching for it over other products I have.
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Ok. I didn't really think it would plump your skin. Wow. You can feel it on your skin. I thought it might break me out. Nope. Just left me with glowing, soft silky smooth skin
Jennifer G.
Pasco
Works super super super super good I love it so much it makes my face so natural and glowing I need to buy more products of glam glow cuz girl it’s ducking amazing like not even kidding it’s that good
Julia L.
Love this product! Keeping in tune with the other glamglow products this moisturizer smells like candy. It leaves your skin glowing and fresh and you don't have excess oil or residue when you wake up.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
I loved the smell of this (smells like bubble gum/candy). J used this right before I went to bed and it was super hydrating on the skin! I do feel that this made my skin look really nice.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora