BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
This has been an amazing product for me. It has changed the way my pores and texture of my skin feel and look. It is a great product and they have some smaller sizes you can try or get some samples before you splurge on the big size. But I guarantee you won't regret It!
Carrie K.
Lakewood
I really like this product, it gives me enough moisture but doesn't cause oiliness.  It also smells amazing! You don't get a ton of product in the container, but a little goes a long way. After a week's use I did notice my skin was clearer and more moisturized.
kelly m.
I used this product 1-2 times a week and could tell the difference in my skin right away. I love that as the product dries on your face you can see it work through your pores. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a solution to bad breakouts and dry skin.
Kelcey W.
Harrison, AR
MY ALL TIMR FAVORITE NIGHT TIME DUO! Can be picked up at Sephora or online at Sephora.com. Blew every other that I've tried out of the water!! Is a tad bit pricey for a college girl but is extremely affordable compared to most other duos or night time regimes out there!
Liz🤘🏻 w.
methuen ma
Oh  hands down one of the best treatments ever! I went to sleep with this on, woke up, and washed my face. My skin looked stunning! These masks are the real deal and a great value. (Got them from a friend for christmas) Would totally buy again! Just a great product.
Chrissy C.
I really love this product. It feels so smooth on my face. I could really tell a difference after a couple weeks worth of use that my skin was brighter and smoother. I am excited to try more products in this line. It's really made a huge difference in my skincare regimen.
Ashleigh P.
Portland, OR
I love this pair - when I use this before bed I wake up and my skin feels flawless and my skin tone appears much more even and less red. The only downfall is the overpowering scent. I know it's typical for Glam Glow and it's a good smell, it's just a bit strong for me.
Brooke D.
Las Vegas
BEST THING EVER NEED TO BUY MORE leaves my skin kin so much better and my favorite product  this has cleared my skin and my face is soft and so refreshed afterwards and I have noticed a change in my face and works really well in my skin care routine . I would recommend
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Just tried this mask last night and really enjoyed my skin in the morning! I have dry skin and this mask helped with moisture replenishment. Will continue to use to and hopefully will help with makeup application next day. First impression of product was great so far.
Jessica M.
Crestview, FL
I only try this in a sample from a subscription service and it was very cool and it made my face feel great very soft and clean. Its brand is very gentle. Absolutely this was great for my skin I very sensitive I break out pretty badly it did not hurt me.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.