BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I love this product I use this mostly every night after I get out the shower. It is very gentle on my skin, this is one of my favorite products from them. It makes my skin feel very nice. Sometimes I use it when I'm taking of my makeup too. I would definitely buy this product many times more.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
I really love this product. It smells amazing and does make my skin feel softer and more supple. I've used it for over a month now and I can tell a difference in my skin. The only downside is that it's expensive for how quickly you go through it. My most recent jar has lasted just over a month.
Nicole M.
Loved this moisturizer. Smells absolutely amazing and did wonders for my skin it's so light and not greasy at all and I also wore it under my makeup every morning. Def recommend. A little pricey but worth it
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
This duo is incredible! Left my face feeling smooth and supple. The treatment tightened my skin and left it feeling like new! I found this duo to be very effective and worth the high price tag! My only complaint is that you don't get enough product since both are in one jar. Love GLAMGLOW!!
Olivia C.
Plainfield, IN
I have combination skin which can get extremely dry in certain areas. While I think this product is great, I don't feel as if it's worth the price point. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin compared to using my normal moisturizers. So while it was good, I probably won't repurchase.
Amber K.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is to die for! Absolutely amazing. I love overnight treatments and this is one that allows me to wake up with firm, refreshed skin. I would recommend this for combination skin or oily skin after washing. This only needs a light application , so try it out with your favorite serum!
Taylor B.
This product has the worst burning sensation ever!! If you touch fire and it burns you, would you keep on touching it? No! Burning is not a good sign especially when it's on your face! Tingling is good. Burning is bad. I rinsed this off less than 2 minutes into putting it on. Don't buy this!!
Andresa S.
Marlborough, MA
I have pretty normal skin but I was breaking out randomly and once I would get the blemishes under control, my skin would get dry and flake. The DreamDuo is an amazing answer to those who "don't know what to use". Best part is, it works overnight so you wake up looking like your best self!
Megha S.
san francisco
To be honest- I have tried a million face masks and  this is one my favorite. I love using this. My friend gifted it to me a while ago and i'm totally obsessed with it. I don't quite remember how much it costs but I would totally buy it again. I love how my skin feels after it.
Allie S.
Literally transformed me overnight. I loved this mask so much the only issue is that I wish the container it came in was bigger that way I would have gotten more uses out of it for the cost of the mask. I totally recommend if you want to splurg that you treat yourself with this dream duo
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.