BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Brooklyn C.
Piedmont, SC
I did not love this product. Each time I used it, I would get whiteheads all over my face the next day. I thought that the more I used it, the more my face would get used to it and the breakouts would stop. I used a full size jar and it happened every time. I should mention that I never get breakouts.
Kara A.
Gardiner, ME
I picked up a sample of GlamGlow Dream Duo at Sephora and I am in LOVE. First, all of GlamGlow's products smell amazing, the scent alone is almost enough to justify the $60 pricetag... 'almost'. I've been using the treatment for about a week now and every day my skin looks a little brighter and more hydrated in the morning. I'll definitely have a hard time talking myself out purchasing this one when my sample runs out.
Caitlin S.
Marshall
I am in love with all GlamGlow products. I first tried the GlamGlow DreamDuo Overnight Transforming treatment last April and I was hooked! The hype is real, these products really work. It's kind of pricy, but you really get what you pay for. I recommend this product to anybody, I can't live without it!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I got it as a sample from Sephora with my last order. It was my first time trying Glam Glow and I liked the smell of the product. It made my skin glow at night but by morning most of the magic was gone. I would better use it right away after waiking up because otherwise it doesn't make much sense to me
Daryian L.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product tingled and made my skin feel refreshed and brand new! Love it! I got it from Sephora in my local JC Penny. The price was a little more than I wanted to spend but well worth it. The packaging was captivating and caught my attention. I wish it came with a brush to put it on with though.
Emlaay D.
West Covina, CA
This truly left my skin nice and radient, I think with oily skin it suits best! I got it from Ulta when it was recommended by one of the workers that worked there and told me it worked very well. I would love to go get it again and I would DEFINITELY recommend it for anyone out there IT TRULY WORKS
Andrew U.
This treatment has been a life saver for my skin! Not only has my skin cleared up, but it has helped tighten and brighten my skin. The product may seem a little pricey, but its well worth it! I have mixed- oily skin, and it has helped reduce overproduction of oils on my face. I highly recommend it.
I love this product I use this mostly every night after I get out the shower. It is very gentle on my skin, this is one of my favorite products from them. It makes my skin feel very nice. Sometimes I use it when I'm taking of my makeup too. I would definitely buy this product many times more.
Emilee P.
Love, love, LOVE this. It's absolutely fantastic and pretty much the only facial mask that doesn't break out my skin. I put it on my face at night, rinse, then go to sleep. I wake up in the morning and a breakout I had the night before is gone! It's kinda expensive, but SO worth it. Love this brand!
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
I really love this product. It smells amazing and does make my skin feel softer and more supple. I've used it for over a month now and I can tell a difference in my skin. The only downside is that it's expensive for how quickly you go through it. My most recent jar has lasted just over a month.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.