BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Sydney B.
I love this face mask!! The Glam Glow does just that, makes your face glam and glowing!! It exceeded my expectations and even came in a beautiful shiny jar. I purchaed it at sephora but you can also get it at Ulta or online. While the creme didn't help with my acne, it did brighten my complexion and make my face feel super soft afterwards!!
Teresa J.
Newton
I love this product! I have VERY dry skin especially in the winter and this product has stopped the dry, painful dryness. A little goes a long way. Smells amazing and my skin definitely looks and feels great.  GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming TreatmentGLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Emily C.
Austin
This is the best face mask I have ever tried. The results were almost instantaneous, and my complexion continued to improve after the initial results became visible. The products feel light and airy on your face, so it's very comfortable to sleep in all night long. I'm so glad I was sent this mask--it has become a staple in my routine!
Kate R.
Baton Rouge, LA
The GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO has a very unique smell-- a sweet, candy smell!  It fades fairly quickly after applying it.  I found it to be adequate at moisturizing my skin, I prefer other treatments.  The first layer melted into my skin and the top layer sealed the moisture.  I wouldn't buy it again, but it was fun to try.
Giselle C.
La Puente
This product is good for nomal to combination skin type and even better for sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but totally worth it plumps and hydrates your skin making it feel great, soft, smooth, and glowing. Met up to my expectations. It also gives you that nourishing moisture boost of hayluronic acid which is great for the skin.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
I have a problem with this, 1) I really loved this, I got it in the sample size tubes and was ready to hand over my money until 2) i saw the packaging of the jars, being that it is a treatment, having it packages in jars allows for it to be contaminated and exposed after the first use, i would have jumped on this if it was packages differently
Chelsea C.
Baltimore, MD
I was amazed at how much this really did transform my skin after one use. I have fairly soft skin to begin with but after using this I had to actively stop myself from touching my face because of how amazing my skin felt. The only downside is that it is a bit sticky on the face to start, so sleeping on your back is a must until it dries.
Its j.
Glam glow is the perfect product for your facial needs. It is made out of a perfect mineral clay mask that feels great on. It drys well and is super simple to take off. It makes my face feels fresh. The packing is so cute! it comes in a small circular container for easy storage. I reccomend it for anyonewho wants a fun mask!
Katie M.
Corryton , TN
This stuff is amazing! The price might be a little much for people but this brand doesnt sell anything that doesnt work miracles. It is easy to apply and goes on evenly and smooth. It is light weight on your face and doesnt leave you feeling oily after application or when you wake up in the morning! Would recommend to anyone!
Sarah G.
I received sample sizes of this product using Sephora points. If I had the money to spend on this product, I would repurchase it again. Using both steps at night left my skin smooth, healthy, hydrated, and even in the morning after I woke up. It doesn't feel sticky with application and I am patiently waiting to get it on sale.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.