BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Giselle C.
La Puente
This product is good for nomal to combination skin type and even better for sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but totally worth it plumps and hydrates your skin making it feel great, soft, smooth, and glowing. Met up to my expectations. It also gives you that nourishing moisture boost of hayluronic acid which is great for the skin.
SCARLETTE C.
Durham, NC
I have a problem with this, 1) I really loved this, I got it in the sample size tubes and was ready to hand over my money until 2) i saw the packaging of the jars, being that it is a treatment, having it packages in jars allows for it to be contaminated and exposed after the first use, i would have jumped on this if it was packages differently
Chelsea C.
Baltimore, MD
I was amazed at how much this really did transform my skin after one use. I have fairly soft skin to begin with but after using this I had to actively stop myself from touching my face because of how amazing my skin felt. The only downside is that it is a bit sticky on the face to start, so sleeping on your back is a must until it dries.
Katie M.
Corryton , TN
This stuff is amazing! The price might be a little much for people but this brand doesnt sell anything that doesnt work miracles. It is easy to apply and goes on evenly and smooth. It is light weight on your face and doesnt leave you feeling oily after application or when you wake up in the morning! Would recommend to anyone!
Its j.
Glam glow is the perfect product for your facial needs. It is made out of a perfect mineral clay mask that feels great on. It drys well and is super simple to take off. It makes my face feels fresh. The packing is so cute! it comes in a small circular container for easy storage. I reccomend it for anyonewho wants a fun mask!
Sarah G.
I received sample sizes of this product using Sephora points. If I had the money to spend on this product, I would repurchase it again. Using both steps at night left my skin smooth, healthy, hydrated, and even in the morning after I woke up. It doesn't feel sticky with application and I am patiently waiting to get it on sale.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
I received this product as a sample bonus from Sephora and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. When I put it on, it made my skin feel smooth and hydrated. The smell is wonderful too! I woke up with healthy, smooth skin thanks to this product. I'm not sure if I'd buy it full price but I'm really satisfied with this sample.
Lizzy L.
The product itself is kind of expensive but I definitely thought it was worth every dollar! Although I was hesitent at first I could really see a difference with the GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO overnight trnasforming treatment! It really lives up to its name xx
Cassidy T.
I got a sample kit of this product and I fell in love with it! Not only does it feel light weight, but it smells wonderful!! It moisturizes your skin just enough to not feel oily. My skin definitely looked more vibrant. I would love to buy this product, but it is definitely pricey! Other than that I love this product.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
This product was everything that it claimed to be and more! I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me. When I woke up, it felt like my skin was new! That feeling went away throughout the day but I do think that continual use will be good for my skin. For the price, I am not sure I will be revisiting this product regularly but I hope to someday work it into my routine.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.