BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Sarai L.
Los Angeles
Love the way it makes ur face feel so refreshing every night. I do this every night. The price is totally worth it when it comes to takin care of your face. Yes it met my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Allysa M.
Katy
 Great product overnight felt no sticky residue in the morning it seemed very effective felt refreshing rejuvenating  Great first impression  on this product very gentle on your skin for under I definitely would purchase this item again !!!!
Jennifer M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love glam glow products and this one lives up to the name. I like the sleek packaging and the duel lotions make my skin feel so smooth. It is a bit pricy but nice to treat yourself. Will definitely be buying again
Kerry A.
Flemington, NJ
So amazing, got a small sample of this product and would like to purchase a full size soon. I love how when it dries you can see the little blackheads getting extracted. Only complaint is how expensive it is!! I think it's worth the investment, however.
Sunshine H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my all time favorite skincare product, people ask me all the time how is my skin so clear I always answer with glam glow ! Shipping was very quick the packaging was secure. Would I buy this again? OF COURSE!
Taylor S.
N Hollywood, CA
My skin always feels so nice in the morning when I use it at night. It's a bit pricey hence only 4 stars. It's nice and gentle and smells so amazing. The smell is my favorite part. Would recommend if you can splurge
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Best hydrating Overnight Mask I have ever used. I purchased at Sephora. I have purchased this 3 times again since then. Will continue to do so. Highly recommend for extremely dry skin people. Smells great. Works great. Looks great.
Natalie T.
Gueydan, LA
I love this product! It makes my face feel and look so fresh! It took a couple uses to see a big result but the feeling in unreal and for my sensitive skin I cut the time in half so it doesn't do anything weird lol
Anna A.
Pittsburgh
This made my skin feel like a baby's. It was so smooth and dewy in the morning the first time i used it. I also love the sleek packaging. I think for the price it's so worth it and I would definitely buy it again!
Lain13 S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product! It's very easy to apply and makes my face feel so hydrated. After using this product I can see a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin, it's so smooth. Highly recommend
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora