BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Amanda F.
Palmetto, GA
Works very nice as your overnight treatment to me because 1)feels light but SO hydrating and 2) when I run my fingers over my face in the morning all I feel is my skin instead of a residue or different feel like I have gotten with some other overnight creams. Also, I saw a question as I wrote asking about packaging and yes Glamglow's packaging is minimal but always cute to me!
Lakna J.
I loved this because of its moisturizing properties. Skin feels very soft and moisturized, didn't see a visible difference in skin appearance in terms of dullness, uneven skin tone. However it did feel luxurious on the skin, so if you're looking for a pick me up that'll make your skin feel baby soft, go for it! But if you're looking for something more, not the cheapest choice!
Kate C.
I got this as a sample at first. After using the sample I bought the full size without question. As a night cream I love how thick this mask is. It sinks in and moisturizes like crazy! I wake up with baby soft skin and it leaves a great surface to put my makeup on. Oh and it smells like dreamcicles. Which is glorious.
Cassie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super oily skin and I LOVE this product! Usually super hydrating treatments just make me more oily but I wake up in the morning with hydrated, plump and less oily skin! It is worth EVERY penny. I've paid more for crap that doesn't work half as well as this so I think it's a good price point. #newholygrail
Leonardo C.
Houston
I love the way it feels putting on. Smells amazing. The results the 3 mornings I used it were gorgeous. I got a small sample a friend gave me and then bought the full size. It's a keeper. In the last few weeks I have purchased a ton of glam glow products and though it's SO pricey.. my skin has never looked better. Love it all!Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
This was an amazing product, a little pricey but that’s to be expected by a prestige brand such as glam glow! This overnight treatment was a lifesaver for when my skin was feeling very dehydrated & just ugh overall, the next morning I looked plumped up & super moisturized. Overall, I recommend this to anyone no matter the skin concerns because you can never be to hydrated!
Isabel V.
I was very excited to use this product because I've heard great things about this brand but was slightly disappointed. Although the smell was pleasant it didn't meet my expectations. It made me break out and didn't really improve the texture of my face. I will try their other products because of the better reviews but I don't recommend this one for those prone to breakouts.
Shanny K.
This mask is my all time favorite! Yes it’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth the splurge! The texture is soft and is extremely easy to apply. After leaving it on for about 15 minutes you rinse it off. I like to rinse it off in the shower. It leaves my skin soft and extremely bright. Your skin feels fresh and you can tell all the dirt and grime have been removed.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is the DREAM! Not joking, this product has changed my skin. I love the orange- creamsicle scent, and when I wake up in the morning my skin's texture is more even and it's brighter. I look in the mirror and feel good--I'm also extremely sensitive and was so happy that this worked for my skin and didn't break me out. Originally got it in a Sephora 500 point trial box, and had to purchase the full size because it's so amazing!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Like all glamglow products I have a love hate relationship with it. You have to be more careful if you're sensitive skin or extremely dry or oily. I use it only once or twice a month due to its strength but I don't think it's really helpful in making skin prepped for makeup. Honestly (and this is coming from someone who works in the beauty industry ) there's more to prepping skin.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.