BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I wasn't expecting much from this product because the other Glamglow skincare items (not including masks) I have used have been major letdowns. But this product definitely rises to the level of the name Dreamduo!!! I don't know what is in this two step night treatment that makes it so magical, but it left my skin soft, plump, and hydrated! I will admit the step 2 seal is a bit odd, but it literally feels like a sort of glue that is locking the step 1 serum in. All I know for sure is that I adore this product! Worth the price! Would repurchase and highly recommend!
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
I tried this product out while I was working at Bluemercury and it felt great on my skin, it’s an overnight two-part treatment designed to adjust skin texture and plump and hydrate and I definitely felt like it delivered. Didn’t feel too sticky or anything, similar to a sleeping mask. My skin felt great in the morning!
Kitty T.
Estero, FL
I love this! It smells like orange creamsicles so if you do not like fragranced products you may not enjoy this product. Everyone else, seriously I love it! I love the smell, how it applies, and mostly how refreshed I look when I wake up! I recommend this product.
Elif K.
Great moisturizer duo, even though the directions states to use it at night -I actually prefer to wear it under my makeup as it gives me a beautiful glow. It does have a strong scent. However, it smells lovely. Also, it is a great hydrating duo which remedies my dry patches.
Emily M.
Washington , DC
I love this product for anti-aging! It really moisturizes and plumps up my skin overnight so I wake up with fine lines minimized. I don’t have many because I am only 27 and take good care of my skin but I definitely notice an immediate difference with this product!
Shoseana P.
This IS my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE product from Glam Glow!! I absolutely SWEAR by it!!! After using it only for a couple days I see such a difference!! It gets rid of my pimples and most my pigmentation!!! And it’s SUPPER MOISTURIZERING!! If you have acne problems and dry skin I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this product!!!! I am on my 7th one lol I wish it was a little cheaper though because of the small amount you get!! I’m hoping they will make a two jar set deal that would be amazing, like step one in 1 jar and step two in another!!
Kimberly M.
Jacksonville
This product definitely gets five stars! I love the fact that this product lives up to its projected  results,  I was pleased with the results all in all I love the way ot made my skim feel soft and smooth and definitely gave my skin a very fresh and revived look! I love the fact that when I use this product that I don't feel that I have to apply as much makeup , I highly recommend this one and really pretty much anything from their line of skin care products!  I will be purchasing more of this one guys - highly recommended.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I will be switching I used to use the blue mask but this is so much fun and so easy! You just put it on before bed and h wake up so fresh and it is just a perfect sleeping mask! I will not use anything else until I'm surprised and wowed by something better!
Christina W.
river edge
Does its job. Definately helps hydrate and smells good. Its a little thick and i probably will only use it during the winter. I purchased it from sephora and probably wont repurchase because i didnt LOVE it. But its definately not a complete flop.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
I got s sample of this in the city and the makeup show yes I'm young but face wrinkles are heavy in my family and heritary   My mom was very  adamant about taking care of your skin not only creams but massaging and hydrating at 43 she looks 30 I know it's because she always took good care of her skin especially her face since she was a teen.. YOUR NEVER GO YOUNG TO MAKE THIS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS BRUSHING YOUR TEETH LIL LEX DID YOU BRUSH YOUF TEETH EXFOLIATE SNd hydrate your face since in 14!!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.