BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Kelsey H.
Williamsburg, VA
The fragrance was so strong that I couldn't leave it on my face for more than a minute before it gave me a full-on migraine.  I ended up having to return it.  It obviously did not get a chance to do any actual work on my skin because of how short of a time frame it was on my face.  That being said, I think I paid about $60 for it, and if it worked, I feel like with the quantity you're getting in the product, it would have been a good price.  It just needs a LOT less fragrance.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It didn't make me break out or irritate my skin so it works in that aspect. It definitely moisturizes. It works well, just don't know if it works better than any other night cream. I do like it, it just didn't really make a difference in my skin other than not making it worse.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Absolutely love this product! Makes my skin feel so soft but it's on the pricey side. I thought it was effective and is worth the money. This is my first jar of it but I think it's amazing the way it is. I will be purchasing again. It made my dry skin look and feel so soft and bright in the morning. Not sure how this works for oily skin but if you have dry skin I highly recommend giving it a go despite the price tag!
Miranda M.
Alabaster, AL
I was sent a free sample pack from Sephora and I LOVED it. I wish I would have had more than a one time use to try it out but I could definitely tell the difference! I wish it wasn't so pricey, but that's the only negative as far as I can tell! I really love this brand and want to try more from them!
Claryssa C.
['Mount Shasta', 'CA'], CA
In love with this product! Like most GlamGlow products, you start to see and feel results right away. The packaging is also cute, as usual! I am really happy with the products so far. I enjoy night creams because you just apply nightly and then when you start to notice the difference it feels great because it's little effort with lots of result. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves night creams!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I was skeptical about using a serum. As I am 22 years old, I didn't think I would 1. Need to use one 2. See a difference. I was wrong. I like how there are two very easy steps and I like how you don't need to use a lot of product. A little goes a very long way. I saw a difference in three days. My skin is clearer, brighter, and looks more lifted. I also have no more bags under my eyes. Worth the price.
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
I have struggled for years to find a good night time moisturizer for my sensitive, oily skin and I have finally found it! Not only does my face look more refreshed in the morning, but the redness in my face has also diminished. A little bit of the product goes a long way, and the scent is great!
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
I recently bought this product from the mall in Dillard's, and I absolutely loved it! The   has two products built into one, and they make your skin feel so moisturized when you wake up. The best part about this product is that it is a very simple night mask that you can leave on, and don't need to wash away. You can feel the product working as soon as you put it on. I am definitely impressed!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I love this overnight treatment! Another must-buy from Glamglow. They truly know what they are doing when it comes to skincare.
First of all, the two components of this treatment smell divine! Always a plus. Secondly, when I wake up the next morning my face is NOTICEABLY more hydrated, plump and smooth. I'm in love with the results! Definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
I have to be honest the scent was so overwhelming I don't even like to put it on. I really love the glam glow masks but this smelt so much like candy (runts, or nerds) that I was worried I would break out. I really love a nice floral scent or a fresh scent and I don't even mind an essential oil scent, however I don't like the feeling of using a candy scent as a skincare treatment.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.