BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love this treatment and i have oily skin! Put this on after cleansing your face at night before bed, sleep in it, & wake up with smooth, plump, firm, hydrated skin. Moisturizes & brightens without leaving skin oily or greasy. Absorbs fast and works great. I have tried several overnight moisturizing/firming treatments, but none compare to this. Smells good too.
Charlene G.
ORLANDO, FL
I really, really wanted to love this product. And at nearly $60, I really, really needed to be able to justify it. After using almost the entire jar, I can't say I see an astonishing, 5-star worthy, difference. It's definitely moisturizing but other than that, it doesn't seem to be the miracle cream it's hyped up to be. It does smell heavenly, so thats a bonus. But it's also super thick. It just feels like my face is suffocating under it. So, it's a no from me.
Mackenzee F.
Lithia, FL
I go a deluxe sample from Sephora to try it before buying and I LOVE IT! It smells wonderful! It felt really nice on my dry skin and when I woke up, my skin still felt soft and smooth! I am so happy with this that I am planning to buy the full size soon. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble with dry skin!
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
This is honestly one of my favorite overnight mask. At first I was a bit skeptical because of the price but boy did this surprise me! I have normal/ dry skin, normal in my t-zone and, dry everywhere else. I washed my face and toned my skin and didn't use anything but this overnight mask. When I woke up the next morning my skin was so hydrated and plump. My friends kept asking me what I used on my face. I love this mask it will always be a staple
AngieBFly V.
This product has been one of the best I’ve used so far, I got a tester & I was amazed in how great this mud mask felt, it was refreshing & I felt it was working as little as 1 minute. After washing my face I was amazed on how my skin looked. I really liked it. So much I had to go in and get the whole full size product
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
The test of a good night cream is how the skin feels in the morning. Even though I have oily skin, I sometimes wake up with my skin feeling stretchy and dry. With this one, though, I had no issue, as my skin felt soft and supple in the mornings, too.Over the past four weeks, not once did this cause me break me. In fact, I feel that my skin has become a lot smoother and slightly brighter (that could also be the Vitamin C serum I add to the mix). This is one skincare product that is totally worth the time and money investment.
Alyssa C.
Evansville, IN
I love the product!  It's absolutely amazing!  I rated it 4 stars just because it is pricey.   But if that is not a worry then this is a must have.  Within a day there were noticeable differences, the moisturizing began quickly and lasted, I suffer from dry skin in the winter and it doesn't leave that yucky feeling like other products.  It has helped with acne scarring and fine line wrinkles, those results started appearing within 2 days but the longer you use it, the more you will how amazing this product really is!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is one of my favorites to put on the price point is a little more high end. It is really worth it & has beautiful bright and unique shaped boxes. This is something I would get again I love trying all of their products thus far!
AMY R.
Santa Rosa , CA
This brand has to be in my top favorites, from the packaging to the product(s) itself. They last long and feel good on the lips. High end but worth the price. I would highly recommend to others.
Laura T.
worth every penny ! i had gotten about a weeks worth of product in one of the little kits they were selling around valentines day and fell in love. I had to have it as part of my skincare routine. My skin looked and felt amazing ! The first night i used it i saw results the next morning. my skin looked healthy and had a nice subtle almost glow to it. Not that oily type of glow but a youthful skin glow, and continues to do so everytime i used it. one of my holy grails for sure !
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.