BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this as a sample from Sephora and honestly it is the BEST moisturizer I have EVER used. Theres no exaggeration in it at all. I genuinely love that it has 2 steps because it just makes me feel like I'm actually going to change my skin. This is an overnight treatment so the next morning when I first used it my skin felt the softest it had ever felt! I have un-even skin texture but this made bumps and even my milia less prominent and hid them. I love this and it still makes my faces incredibly soft every time I use it. I NEED the full size ASAP!
Krysta P.
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I must say I am impressed. Before this I used mostly drugstore moisturizers and serums, and the difference after switching to this was very noticeable. My skin is so soft and the texture has improved drastically compared to what it was like using drugstore products. I will say though, it's very expensive and because it has two sides that you're supposed to use at the same time, it seems to go very fast. It's only been about 2 weeks and I'm almost halfway through it. I have been using it every night, but sadly I'm going to switch to a few times a week in hopes of preserving it a little longer. Overall, great results, but I wish it wasn't so darn expensive!
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
This has some good ingredients and feels good when I put it on. Unfortunately, it's not hydrating enough for my skin, so I wake up with my fine lines accentuated instead of plumped.Also, the jar container won't keep the good ingredients stable, so it's a bit of a waste. Definitely agree with the reviewer below that it smells like orange creamsicles (in a good way - and it doesn't linger). For the price, it's too much to spend on something that is inadequate on its own (and is already two steps) and won't stay stable/sanitary.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This does make for softened skin upon awakening..but let's address the cons as well. First off, this product is full of silicones - which means your soft skin might be a cosmetic illusion rather than a truly impacted skin benefit. It's also in the worst packaging possible for a serum - serums degrade in the presence of light and air. To put a serum in a jar is to set the product up for initial success and failure down the road. I wouldn't repurchase, but I can see how this would be a product that SEEMS to have plenty of benefits. Personally, I would suggest looking elsewhere.
Ashley L.
Rocky Hill, CT
This overnight moisturizer is amazing! I like to use this once a week for an extra dose of moisture and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and plump. I also LOVE the smell of it. I do wish that there was a little more product for the price, because I went through this pretty quickly. Overall, I would buy this again because it makes my skin feel amazing and it works!
k'lynn s.
College Station
This product is super helpful and I fell in love with it the very first time I used it! I have moderately dry skin and this is one of the only things that really helped my super dry areas around my nose and mouth. After one use I noticed my skin to be softer and brighter and will absolutely continue to buy this product! The only reason for taking a star away was for the amount of product you get for the price. It is on the pricier side but extremely worth it if you need the results like I do!
Laura G.
Louisville
GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is an amazing overnight mask, that will have your face feeling baby smooth after just one night. Not to mention this smells like a dreamsicle I love using this 2-3 times a week and the next day my fountain goes on super smooth. It also lasts, it doesn't take very much so this product lasts me about 6 months. Love this!!!!
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This has some good ingredients and feels good when I put it on. Unfortunately, it's not hydrating enough for my skin, so I wake up with my fine lines accentuated instead of plumped.Also, the jar container won't keep the good ingredients stable, so it's a bit of a waste.  It smells like orange creamsicles (in a good way - and it doesn't linger). For the price, it's too much to spend on something that is inadequate on its own (and is already two steps) and won't stay stable/sanitary.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love this treatment and i have oily skin! Put this on after cleansing your face at night before bed, sleep in it, & wake up with smooth, plump, firm, hydrated skin. Moisturizes & brightens without leaving skin oily or greasy. Absorbs fast and works great. I have tried several overnight moisturizing/firming treatments, but none compare to this. Smells good too.
Ashley E.
GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment

I've been using this product for almost a month now, and I've been loving everything about this product! first the smell of this product is amazin, it has a nice citrus smell that isn't overpowering. I also love using the products together at night doesnt leave your skin feeling heavy at all. My skin definitely has a brighter appearance, as well as more even skin tone. I definitely recommend this for everyone!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.