BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Nina V.
Dacula
I found out about this mask from beauty blogger and I thought that was a commercial just to sell more product and it doesn't really work , but I still gave it a try . I can tell you this mask is very good , I have only used this mask for about 2 weeks - 5 times in between the other masks from the same brand and already got complements about my skin . I have large pores , combination skin type , uneven color through out my face . I would say I see 40% of improvement of my pores and skin smoothness . I have a long journey to learn how to take care of my skin but I'm glad I got this mask and will continue to use this product and give another review later on this year .
Nikki K.
Somerset, KY
This is such an amazing product! The first step literally feels like your skin is drinking water and the second step literally feels like its locking in that moisture. It's not uncomfortable at all to sleep in and you wake up in the morning after just one use with the best skin of your life! I highly highly highly recommend! I also have very oily skin and this product worked flawlessly!
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
I must admit that I was a bit skeptical, I'm now a believer lol... the packaging is beautiful and of course from Hollywood I was SUPER skeptical. However, after about 4-5 days of use is when I really started to see the benefit of this product. It left my skin more plump and fresh looking which I love. It does have a light orange creamcicle scent that I love however, I know that can be a deterrent for some. Otherwise, I wish we got more product for the price but I would certainly repurchase
Sydni B.
I love this product if I ever need to hydrate my skin I put this mask on and it hydrates my skin so much!!! I love it! GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Jaynisha P.
This night-time moisturizer wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be. I'm not sure if I just expected too much or if it just failed me but it did nothing amazing for my skin. From the name "overnight transforming treatment" I assumed it was going to make my skin ultra moisturized and plump. However, it did what any other moisturizer did and simply moisturized my skin and left it feeling normal. I most likely will not be purchasing this again. I will say it smells amazing and the packaging is great (serum and cream in one tub).
Lauren A.
I got a small sample of the Transforming Treatment as a 500 point reward from Sephora. It was a pretty large container so I got about a week's use of it. (6-7 uses) The first thing I noticed was how amazing it smelled - it's fruity and smells clean and fresh. There are two steps, first is a serum-type consistency and the second step is a matte-feeling moisturizer. Instantly my skin felt plump and hydrated and it left a dewy glow. I have oily skin so not breaking out from moisturizers is a constant struggle for me. After using this for a week, my skin was CLEAR, moisturized and had a dewy glow. I would definitely recommend.
Z K.
My review is based off my personal expectations from this duo. So I guess I didn't realize it's for "plumping" the skin. Honestly, I've gained so much weight and I really wasn't looking for something to make my face seem even fuller. This does what it says in the sense that your face looks brighter and more plump, I took off a star because it's not exactly everyone's desire to have a fuller looking face when you wake up in the morning. Nevertheless, if you are looking for that, this is an awesome duo. To be fair, it definitely is fun to apply and sinks into the skin within 30 seconds, and like other glamglow products, this too smells amazing! At the end of the day I'd say this product is better suited for someone looking for a fuller and brighter face rather than just a refreshed looking face.
Sylia B.
amazing...So I've have horrible black heads and white heads my whole like and I've used everything on the market to get rid of them. I alternate days between this product and coconut oil and my bh/whs have greatly improved!!! This doesn't seem to do much for my random pimples that I get sometimes but this is amazing on the t-zone. I wouldn't recommend using this on your whole face like on softer area like the cheeks because I did have a very small reaction when I did that. Nothing serious, I just could feel little bumps that I usually get when my skin is sensitive to a strong or new products. I think it's worth it if you use it to spot treat only.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
This has been one of the best products I have ever used! I absolutely love the way it cleans your entire face, making it look shiny and new. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and I was immediately amazed at the results I got from this product with just one use. I also love the fruity smell... it smells so great! If you want to get a product that works magic you should get this one. the only downside I have had with this product is that it has made my skin a little dry after using a couple nights in a row and that is the only reason I gave this product a 4 star, instead of a 5-star review.
Violet B.
The price is a little bit high for he amount but the felling in your face is worth it it looks like a million bucks and feels like a million bucks. Worth the buy
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.