BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
I hate that I love this product. It is so expensive, but when it comes to skin care, you pay for what you get. It is an overnight 2 step treatment, and boy did I notice a difference after only using it once! I will purchase during the 20% off sale.
Katie S.
I really like this product, it makes my skin feel amazing at night when I use it. I notice that in the morning my skin looks more glow-y than normal, and it even seems to reduce the natural redness I have. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Christina W.
river edge
Does its job. Definately helps hydrate and smells good. Its a little thick and i probably will only use it during the winter. I purchased it from sephora and probably wont repurchase because i didnt LOVE it. But its definately not a complete flop.
Zamen S.
Smells amazing! Very creamy texture that absorbs quickly and does not sit on your skin. I see a significant difference the next morning when I get it. I got it from Sephora and it was worth every penny to me. I wish it did more for the price though.
Maggie P.
Miami
There is no smell and makes your face very smooth and absorbs into your skin not leaving it greasy or uncomfortable good price for a good product I wish it was a little cheaper thought I would buy it later on in life when I need it cause I don't have wrinkles or acne or scaring or sunspots
esmeralda a.
NY
This glam glow treatment product is such an amazing treatment. It's very gentle on the skin and I love it so much. I'm a first time user and it really helped clearing my skin. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy again. The treatment
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
Definitely a good night time moisturizer, but DEFINITELY not worth the price. Super expensive for a product that is just okay. Wouldn’t buy again, but will use all the product that i have already. Disappointed because i love glam glow normally.
Alisha C.
Mineola, NY
Wow this stuff is a game changer! My skin feels so soft after I use it and it smells like creamsicle! Definitely pricey but worth it if you use it sparingly. Bought the full size at Sephora after receiving a sample and would definitely buy again.
Bee Y.
Carson , CA
This product is really good. Goes on the skin really smooth. My skin is sensitive so sometimes my face stings when I use other products, but this one just made my face feel super fresh. No sting, no breakouts, nothing. It makes my fave feel super rejuvenated and good.
Emily L.
My skin felt really clear and soft after. Honestly it wasn't revolutionary by any means but it was fun to use and fast. My skin is easily irritated by masks of these types and this one was gentle enough as to not make my skin too red after.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora