BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Angelika C.
This glam glow product is something I use almost every night and I see a huge transformation my face before used to be dry, this product really helped mosturized my face over night if you ever have a chance to buy it I really recommend it.
victoria d.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love this mask! It saved my skin, makes it look so beautiful the next day. This is the first time using it but I would definitely buy again! And the packaging is so cute!
Kiran C.
I love this! I wear it before I sleep and when I wake up it makes my skin feel very smooth and fresh. I think the amount you get in the container is enough for the price and I would defiantly recommend this to everyone
Maggie B.
This product exceeded my expectations. I wasn't expecting to have a real glow with this but I did. I have sensitive skin but it did not irritate my face just gave me a fresh natural look.
Kaela G.
Prior to getting this, and a few other glam glow products, as deluxe samples in a sephora package, I never cared about skin care. Any moisturizer or cleanser I have tried since I was a kid broke me out, when I was otherwise always acne free. Since then, ive given up on skin care, and simply remove my makeup with knock off makeup eraser towels, and thats always worked for me.

after using this 2 step product for just one night I noticed a significant difference in skin texture, and my pores. As a bonus, it does NOT break me out like every other moisturizer and cleanser does for me! It smells like orange dreamsicle, like all other glam glow products I've smelled.

It is extremely expensive for what it is, so I waited until I was able to find a cheaper price via a deal or a discount. I highly suggest you do the same.
Shelby L.
Noblesville
seems average results, way too expensive though. with all the options for masks/facial products out there now, this one wasn't amazing enough to be worth the money
Lena S.
Great overnight mask! Super hydrating and not sticky or tight. I was very impressed with the quality. Only wish there was more in the pot for the price. Costs a pretty penny but totally worth the cost!
Jen C.
This sleep mask from Glamglow is amazing! There are two layers. The first layer goes on, and takes up to a minute and a half for me to dry. After the first layer drys, the second layer can be applied to seal the mask for the night. It comes out gray at first, but don't let that fool you. Apply it evenly, and it will be clear. This mask is so gentle! It leaves your skin glowing in the morning, and smoother for makeup application. Highly recommend for those with dry skin!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really love using this as a part of my night time routine. First off, it smells delicious!! It's got this wonderful creamsicle smell. I apply the pearl cream first which sinks into the skin nicely, wait 30 seconds, and apply the grey cream which turns sheet when you apply it. The grey cream is a little thicker than the pearl but it doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the skin. I find on the morning my skin just looks a lot more awake and hydrated. It's really good for those days when I have to work morning shift and feel like a zombie. It's super easy to use. My only complaint is the way the chambers are some product can stick in the lid and then transfer into the wrong chamber when you screw on the lid but that's very very minimal.
Nina V.
Dacula
I found out about this mask from beauty blogger and I thought that was a commercial just to sell more product and it doesn't really work , but I still gave it a try . I can tell you this mask is very good , I have only used this mask for about 2 weeks - 5 times in between the other masks from the same brand and already got complements about my skin . I have large pores , combination skin type , uneven color through out my face . I would say I see 40% of improvement of my pores and skin smoothness . I have a long journey to learn how to take care of my skin but I'm glad I got this mask and will continue to use this product and give another review later on this year .
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.