BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Emili P.
Greeley, CO
While this product smells amazing, it is not very nice on the skin. It does not apply easily and leaves a sheen on your skin. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this product dried my skin out even more and made me breakout. I think that because it leaves a film, it makes it difficult for skin to breathe.
mayra g.
GlamGlow youth mud mask really feels cool and tinglily as it refreshes your skin by just applying . its chunky not smooth but it definitely leaves your face smooth after you remove it with cool water. You will definitely get your moneys worth with tuis mask!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I will be switching I used to use the blue mask but this is so much fun and so easy! You just put it on before bed and h wake up so fresh and it is just a perfect sleeping mask! I will not use anything else until I'm surprised and wowed by something better!
Aliyah Q.
PA
This product has helped with my acne! I had tons of redness and blackheads to. It's also helped with my dry skin!! I really liked the smell, and I'm one to have a sensitive nose to strong scents! I would most definitely buy this again and again! Loved it!!!
Fatimah A.
Baltimore
This product works like a magic.. I used it once before in a sample then I buy it. When I use it at night next morning my face will feel so soft and well hydrated it’s went beyond my expectations and packaging is really good i would totally buy it again
cindy r.
Devine, TX
All time favorite
The scent is amazing. It's a subtle orange creamsicle scent. goes on smoothly It's super moisturizing without being greasy, which i personally love because I have oily skin.... I would definitely recommend to us all aging gracefully :)
Barbara C.
Lafayette , IN
This is a product that the sales person recommended to me and I have to say that I am so happy with this purchase! The packaging is beautiful and so is my skin! The product feels amazing on my skin, it’s easy to use and spread and all great to sleep in.
Shelby W.
Charlotte
I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin the first night that I used this treatment. I found this product, locked up at Marshall’s for $35.00 so I got a good deal. But I would pay full price for this product any day because it works that well!
Halida H.
My friend recommended this mask for me and I am not disappointed one bet that I have purchase it. I looove the quick results i get using it. My skin feels so smooth and soft it's ridiculous. I plan on purchasing other Glam Glow product in near future.
Margaret C.
This duo is amazing😍 ! I loved the scent of both creams.it is such an easy apply☺️ That goes such a long way🙂. When I wake up in the morning after applying it the night before my skin feels so smooth and soft.I would definitely recommend this product.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora