BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Scarlet W.
A powerhouse team! The serum and moisturizer work wonders to leave your skin refreshed, dewy, and supple when you wake up! And a little goes a long way! Great product!!
Maddie L.
Greenville, SC
Burns so good! This product is worth the price if used sparingly and only in target areas. It burns at first but does such a good job at cleaning out all the "gunk" in my pores. I purchased the small size from Sephora and a little bit really goes a long way.
Danielle G.
I loved this product. Left my face feeling very smooth. Was a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Kaeliah C.
Rancho Mirage
This product works really well, I was scared at first because some overnight products are a little too oily and cause me to breakout but this one worked just fine!
Heather K.
sioux falls, SD
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I really liked the way it made my skin feel. I get super dry/combination skin in the winter and it helped balance that out
Marley B.
Winston Salem
This product is great for people with dry skin. If your skin tends to be on the oily side, this product will not help you much. It was great to use in the winter.
astha p.
This changes your skin over night! Very hydrating and keeps your skin looking supple in the morning after you wash your face. I recommend this product very much!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Got this as a sample in a beauty box. It works! It brightens and smooths without being too heavy. Doesn't leave skin greasy either. My only qualm is it expensive
Kalen R.
Makes your skin feeling radiant and clean. Its a cream so it leaves your skin soft. I would recommend this product to almost anyone with different types of skin.
Ashley K.
Dobbs ferry
The smell is amazing! The product itself is pricy however you do get a serum and moisturizer. I like to apple it at night and by morning my skin does feel great! Would not repurchase do to its high price tag!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.