BY GLAMGLOW #17 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Madison B.
North Kingstown
This mask is definitely one that I would recommend to my friends!! It is pretty pricey but the results are definitely worth it! My skin was very smooth and pore free after using it!
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
My skin has felt AMAZING after using this product. It smells great, it’s light and not too oily. I did have a minor break out at first, but my skin is super sensitive to begin with.
danielle m.
Marion Center
Felt refreshed and ready for the day when I woke up! Made my skin nice and smooth and left a slight glow. Absolutley loved! GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO Overnight Transforming Treatment
Rachel J.
dubuque, IA
Amazing product that literally made my skin glow after! Worth every penny and all the hype! I can't wait to continue the search in this company for even more amazing products!
Tabatha S.
Loved the formula but dried my face out. Definitely would recommend to someone who doesn’t have sensitive skin. It is very gentle so a 10+ on that. The packaging is beautiful , and sturdy which I loved as well!
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Oh my God! This one is one of my favorite overnight mask. Like whenever i have a skin problem this one will help me overnight.
It is really effective and you never get disappointed.
Jacky N.
Phoenix
My skin was extremely soft to the touch and honestly smelled like cupcakes. This is a great moisturizer but for my extra dry skin in AZ this works better for a Day than night cream.
Bree B.
I love this product. The packaging is nice but the price is outrageous. It's a nice gentle moisturizer and left my skin glowing in the morning. I have combination skin and it can sometimes make it a bit oily.
Tania C.
Best overnight skin treatment, I love how my face feels in the morning. I had uneven skin tones, and very dull and dry NOW my skin looks radiant and amazing.  Love this Brand.
Alex A.
I have sensitive skin and this feels great when applying. It is a two step mask so after having it one a while it starts to feel a little warm since it does trap in your body heat. Other than that I love it !
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.