BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Loved the feel of step 1 but step 2 left me sticky. All glam glow products smell amazing and this one is no different. Id rather spend my money on other masks that the brand has to offer.
andrea g.
Newark , NJ
Omg I love his product so much. It leaves your skin glowing and super soft. The product is soft and light which is perfect for an every day user! I would buy it again, so worth the price
Nicole L.
Fort Benning, GA
Can you say holy grail! Because this is my holy grail. The way it gives me such a glowy finish. It makes my skin look smooth. The smell!!! Is a plus! You can purchase it at Sephora! Dry skin, you’ll love this bad boy.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I couldn't wait to try this product after seeing so many good things about it on YouTube. I have sensitive skin so masks sometimes make me nervous, but I loved this mask. My skin felt so soft after!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Very impressive. I'm normally not a skin care type of girl but a friend gave me a sample to try and I really enjoyed using it. It's a bit pricey so I won't buy it's a pretty awesome product
Fatima A.
New York
Glamglow is awesome this is the first product to ever work well for my skin , it might not take all the acne but it will for sure help you clear up the little spots that you’ve always want to get rid of.
Andrea T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this product. My skin has never looked so young and dewy. My dark spots disappeared. I will always buy this product and have even bought it for my mother and sister.
Emily J.
Petal, MS
I love everything from GLAM GLOW.  I wish I could afford to buy it more often. but when i get the chance to spurge a little on myself it is definitely on my list.  A quick stop by Sephora is all it takes!
Chelsea S.
This product I got a sample from sephora. I it wasn’t the best product that I’ve used before. The color was very fun but didn’t seem to help my skin the next day. Definitely room for improvement with this product
Clarissa F.
lake elsinore
I LOVE GLAMGLOW!!! their products are AMAZING!! This over night product is perfect I was starting to break out and I applied this and right away my blemish and acne was going away!! I love this product sooo much!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.