BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I got it as a sample from Sephora with my last order. It was my first time trying Glam Glow and I liked the smell of the product. It made my skin glow at night but by morning most of the magic was gone. I would better use it right away after waiking up because otherwise it doesn't make much sense to me
Daryian L.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This product tingled and made my skin feel refreshed and brand new! Love it! I got it from Sephora in my local JC Penny. The price was a little more than I wanted to spend but well worth it. The packaging was captivating and caught my attention. I wish it came with a brush to put it on with though.
I love this product I use this mostly every night after I get out the shower. It is very gentle on my skin, this is one of my favorite products from them. It makes my skin feel very nice. Sometimes I use it when I'm taking of my makeup too. I would definitely buy this product many times more.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I absolutely love this product, this two step product makes my night time routine so simple! I just picked this product up from the closet sephora to me and i think it's really worth the price! I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a simple night time routine with amazing results!
Emilee P.
Love, love, LOVE this. It's absolutely fantastic and pretty much the only facial mask that doesn't break out my skin. I put it on my face at night, rinse, then go to sleep. I wake up in the morning and a breakout I had the night before is gone! It's kinda expensive, but SO worth it. Love this brand!
Andrew U.
Downey , CA
This treatment has been a life saver for my skin! Not only has my skin cleared up, but it has helped tighten and brighten my skin. The product may seem a little pricey, but its well worth it! I have mixed- oily skin, and it has helped reduce overproduction of oils on my face. I highly recommend it.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
I really love this product. It smells amazing and does make my skin feel softer and more supple. I've used it for over a month now and I can tell a difference in my skin. The only downside is that it's expensive for how quickly you go through it. My most recent jar has lasted just over a month.
Nicole M.
Loved this moisturizer. Smells absolutely amazing and did wonders for my skin it's so light and not greasy at all and I also wore it under my makeup every morning. Def recommend. A little pricey but worth it
Amber K.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is to die for! Absolutely amazing. I love overnight treatments and this is one that allows me to wake up with firm, refreshed skin. I would recommend this for combination skin or oily skin after washing. This only needs a light application , so try it out with your favorite serum!
Janine Z.
First of all, I love how this product smells like a marshmallow. I purchased this item from Sephora. Since it is an overnight treatment, I tend to use it after a night out or when I work a long shift, and I'm feeling overall tired. This product is great when your skin needs an extra boost.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora