BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Nicole L.
Fort Benning, GA
Can you say holy grail! Because this is my holy grail. The way it gives me such a glowy finish. It makes my skin look smooth. The smell!!! Is a plus! You can purchase it at Sephora! Dry skin, you’ll love this bad boy.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I couldn't wait to try this product after seeing so many good things about it on YouTube. I have sensitive skin so masks sometimes make me nervous, but I loved this mask. My skin felt so soft after!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Very impressive. I'm normally not a skin care type of girl but a friend gave me a sample to try and I really enjoyed using it. It's a bit pricey so I won't buy it's a pretty awesome product
Fatima A.
New York
Glamglow is awesome this is the first product to ever work well for my skin , it might not take all the acne but it will for sure help you clear up the little spots that you’ve always want to get rid of.
Emily J.
Petal, MS
I love everything from GLAM GLOW.  I wish I could afford to buy it more often. but when i get the chance to spurge a little on myself it is definitely on my list.  A quick stop by Sephora is all it takes!
Andrea T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this product. My skin has never looked so young and dewy. My dark spots disappeared. I will always buy this product and have even bought it for my mother and sister.
Chelsea S.
This product I got a sample from sephora. I it wasn’t the best product that I’ve used before. The color was very fun but didn’t seem to help my skin the next day. Definitely room for improvement with this product
Hiliana I.
San Antonio
The Glam Glow Dreamduo is so amazing! I makes your face feel so refreshed and clean, I saw a big difference on my face after using it within 2 months. I highly recommend this product!
Clarissa F.
lake elsinore
I LOVE GLAMGLOW!!! their products are AMAZING!! This over night product is perfect I was starting to break out and I applied this and right away my blemish and acne was going away!! I love this product sooo much!
Shelby S.
Hillsboro, TX
This treatment is the most effective I have found for decongesting pores. I apply at night and the next morning my breakouts are dramatically reduced and the blackheads on my nose are practically nonexistent. I enjoy the tingle feeling this mask gives. My face feels fresh, firm, and clean when I use this mask.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.