BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Maggie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved this product! It not only smells good but it made my skin feel so soft. I have dry-medium skin & I really felt like this made me feel more moisturized! I would definitely recommend this product & I will be buying again
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Smells lovely without reeking of artificial chemicals. Spreads easily. Most importantly, when I wake up after applying this the night before, my skin seriously feels like silky butter. Love it .
Cinthia C.
My cousin had put this in my face once and it made my face so nice and bright and clean and just amazing it’s great value the packing is so cute and it’s so cool , yessss it definitely meet my expectations
Jennifer R.
Oskaloosa, IA
I love Glamglow so much! It is definitely my go-to facial product. My skin feels smoother than my baby's bottom after using. It can be pricey but it's so worth it! I would highly recommend!
Rachel V.
I swear by this stuff! Its perfect not only for blemishes but also hydrates your skin at the same time. Well worth the price! Ive tried every overnight treatment, this is now my go to.
Marissa R.
Yakima
This product it doesn't only feel good it also smells good which is a five star in my book. Definitely is a cleanser that will make you feel like there is no dirt or oils left on your skin.
Kassee l.
Actually very effective. The smell is light and tolerable and the texture of the product is so smooth and silky. The product seems so gentle and as a first time user I plan to continue using and buy again in the future!
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
I loved the smell of this (smells like bubble gum/candy). J used this right before I went to bed and it was super hydrating on the skin! I do feel that this made my skin look really nice.
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Loved the feel of step 1 but step 2 left me sticky. All glam glow products smell amazing and this one is no different. Id rather spend my money on other masks that the brand has to offer.
andrea g.
Newark, NJ
Omg I love his product so much. It leaves your skin glowing and super soft. The product is soft and light which is perfect for an every day user! I would buy it again, so worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.