BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Netty D.
Greensboro
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, so far I love the results that I wake up with. my under eyes are not as dull, it doesn’t feel drying or sticky after the application. I can’t wait to buy a full sized product.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I wasn't expecting much from this product because the other Glamglow skincare items (not including masks) I have used have been major letdowns. But this product definitely rises to the level of the name Dreamduo!!! I don't know what is in this two step night treatment that makes it so magical, but it left my skin soft, plump, and hydrated! I will admit the step 2 seal is a bit odd, but it literally feels like a sort of glue that is locking the step 1 serum in. All I know for sure is that I adore this product! Worth the price! Would repurchase and highly recommend!
Elise P.
Omaha
I’ve always had large pores and ances. It was very hard trying to find the right night cream. But look at how my skin is after a year jars of using overnight cream. This is a no makeup picture. The skin is So smooth, well moisturized and dewy. I am obsessed with this product. It’s worth every penny and it smells amazing.
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
I tried this product out while I was working at Bluemercury and it felt great on my skin, it’s an overnight two-part treatment designed to adjust skin texture and plump and hydrate and I definitely felt like it delivered. Didn’t feel too sticky or anything, similar to a sleeping mask. My skin felt great in the morning!
Emily M.
Washington , DC
I love this product for anti-aging! It really moisturizes and plumps up my skin overnight so I wake up with fine lines minimized. I don’t have many because I am only 27 and take good care of my skin but I definitely notice an immediate difference with this product!
Susan N.
Monroe
I absolutely love the feel and fragrance of this product, and find in the morning my skin definitely feels moisturized and soft. I don't think it's the wonder product some people claim, but it definitely feels luxurious and helps hydrate. I want to note, though, that I had my husband try it and it totally wreaked havoc on his skin! He said it felt warm after he applied and the next morning his skin was really red and irritated. He doesn't tend to have sensitive skin so we were both really surprised.
Michelle L.
This overnight duo is probably my absolute favorite skincare product I own. It's a 2 step night cream but it is so easy to use and it smells like orange creamsicles! Step 1 absorbs within 30 seconds and I apply it all over my face and neck. Once step 1 is dry you massage in a small amount of step 2 (the gray color) and then your ready for bed. This might cream literally works miracles over night, the next day my skin feels like velvet and looks fresh and plump. It also is perfect for makeup ready skin in the morning. I truly can't say enough how much I love this cream.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
Definitely a good night time moisturizer, but DEFINITELY not worth the price. Super expensive for a product that is just okay. Wouldn’t buy again, but will use all the product that i have already. Disappointed because i love glam glow normally.
Bonnie G.
This smells amazing, but I felt it was really ineffective for my very dry skin. It’s claim is that it traps moisture in the skin, but if I used this I ended up with dry patches after 2 days. It’s too bad because I love the smell and concept.
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
I love using this in the morning after washing my face! I have oily skin and I love how it leavea my skin looking and feeling moisturized and slowly without the oily look! I also love how it smells! I got it from Sephora in a gift set which also came with the dream duo!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora