BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Adamaris B.
Fayetteville
Loved this mask especially after putting on heavy makeup left my skin feeling very soft the next morning I got it in a sample bag and definitely going back to the store for more it did it’s job and smelled good
Macey S.
Walnut Grove, MO
This feels so nice on your face! I can't believe the difference it made on my skin. I bought it online and was so excited when it came in. The packaging was so cute and it definitely met my expectations.
This stuff is amazing! Expensive but amazing. When I put this in at night my skin looks so hydrated and smooth in the morning. I look like a whole new person. Not a must have but definitely one of my staples.
Mekayla M.
Lovely product! Definitely would recommend, helps with my combo skin! I followed the instructions while using it and it helped a lot. It was my first time using a product from this brand. It isn’t super harsh.
Mari H.
Reno
Great Mask!!!! I really do recommend it to anyone feels great and leaves skin feeling good. It’s worth the price lady’s I use it twice a week make sure you put a good moisturizer right after washing off mask.
Kendall M.
Gloucester Pt, VA
I was naturally oily skin, and this product did not work very well for me. I bought it off the glam glow website so it was authentic, it was just harsh on my skin. I was disappointed for the money that I spent
Rachel B.
I love this product! It’s great for all skin types, I always use it right before bed. I try to make sure that I cover my pillows and stuff because it gets super messy if you actually do sleep in it. You’re supposed to leave it on for 6-10 hours
Hannah C.
N Little Rock, AR
GlamGlow really smoothed out my skin and made it feel so soft. I also feel like it evens out my skin tone when I use it regularly. It was very gentle and not too harsh on my skin. I’d definitely recommend it!
Coco L.
This is apart of my lifetime skincare routine forever now! I recently purchased this at Sephora and it is Amazing this two step process will have you waking up to beautiful clear glowing skin we all dream of.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I loved this product. Only used it when I was working in Sephora I had a sample. I loved how it made my skin feel. The product was very high quality as well and I will definitely use this brand again in the near future !!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.