BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Consuelo A.
After using this product I woke up with my face glowing and looking very refreshed. I read reviews and can say it definetly met my expectations. It was the first time I used it and would totally buy it again. Plus the packaging was in a cute shiny container.😍😍
Madison N.
My face can become oily through the day so I love using a good moisturizer at night to make sure my face is still getting very moisturizer. This one is great. It does everything it says it is supposed to do. I will definitely be buying it again! It's great!
Gina R.
Used it as a spot treatment mask. Felt like this product was hyped up so much, so my expectations were very high. It pulled under-the-skin blemishes to the surface, but didn't really decrease size. I use it every once in a while, but it's not my holy grail.
Cassie E.
Sapulpa
Night glam glo ugh I love this so much I ran out would love someone if they bought this for me I love giving you guys reviews about products I hate when I don’t know anything about a product I get mad because I just do
mama_cass23 R.
Hixson, TN
I am so obsessed with this product. I love it! A little goes a long way, and it is so easy to apply. It makes my skin feel wonderful. It is a little on the pricey side but it lasts a long time so it is worth it. Definitely my go to facial product.
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
I have been looking for a good night cream for so long and I found it. It’s so gentle and the 2 in 1 formula is soo good. The smell is amazing and my skin looks so nice when I wake up. This is now part of my routine
Sunshine H.
Summerville , SC
This is my all time favorite skincare product, people ask me all the time how is my skin so clear I always answer with glam glow ! Shipping was very quick the packaging was secure. Would I buy this again? OF COURSE!
Crystal K.
Dike
I find this product amazing! It has changed my skincare routine for the better. I find this product very effective and gentle on the skin. I think this product is sold at a good value price. This product glides on so smoothly and I just love it. I recommend this to everyone.
Nikki A.
I suffer for scaring and wrinkles from getting older in general. While using this from to time even I’ve noticed a words of difference. My skin itself is more supple and much more smoother than it had been, EVER.
Adamaris B.
Fayetteville
Loved this mask especially after putting on heavy makeup left my skin feeling very soft the next morning I got it in a sample bag and definitely going back to the store for more it did it’s job and smelled good
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.