BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
This has been one of the best products I have ever used! I absolutely love the way it cleans your entire face, making it look shiny and new. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and I was immediately amazed at the results I got from this product with just one use. I also love the fruity smell... it smells so great! If you want to get a product that works magic you should get this one. the only downside I have had with this product is that it has made my skin a little dry after using a couple nights in a row and that is the only reason I gave this product a 4 star, instead of a 5-star review.
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
🙌🏻 The best part about Dream Duo is that you actually get results overnight! I love to use this before a flight, a big event, special occasion or whenever I simply want to feel pampered. The first cream is lightweight and hydrates beautifully , the second is thick and locks in all of the moisture. The next morning, skin is plump, hydrated and glowing. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and family; because while it is pricey, a little goes a very long way. It also smells delicious! Hands down one of my favorite moisturizing treatments.
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this as a sample from Sephora and honestly it is the BEST moisturizer I have EVER used. Theres no exaggeration in it at all. I genuinely love that it has 2 steps because it just makes me feel like I'm actually going to change my skin. This is an overnight treatment so the next morning when I first used it my skin felt the softest it had ever felt! I have un-even skin texture but this made bumps and even my milia less prominent and hid them. I love this and it still makes my faces incredibly soft every time I use it. I NEED the full size ASAP!
Suzanne S.
Beebe
This was the product that started me on my journey! I love Glam Glow, and this is my favorite of their line. I adore the scent, and it just feels so good on my face! I love the two-step process, and can tell when I have worn this, or when I have skipped a day. I will definitely use this again and again.
Krysta P.
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I must say I am impressed. Before this I used mostly drugstore moisturizers and serums, and the difference after switching to this was very noticeable. My skin is so soft and the texture has improved drastically compared to what it was like using drugstore products. I will say though, it's very expensive and because it has two sides that you're supposed to use at the same time, it seems to go very fast. It's only been about 2 weeks and I'm almost halfway through it. I have been using it every night, but sadly I'm going to switch to a few times a week in hopes of preserving it a little longer. Overall, great results, but I wish it wasn't so darn expensive!
Miriam B.
Wow! I'm not usually a GlamGlow fan (one of their masks burnt my skin off), and I was hesitant to try this serum/moisturizer combo. I'm so happy that I did! First of all, the products smell like bubble gum. I am in love with the scent. Second, my skin has never looked so amazing! The white side is the serum. It spreads so heavenly across the skin. The grey side is the moisturizer. It is a little thick and hard to spread, but it is so worth it. I woke up with an amazing glow after the first night! I'm so happy that I tried this duo. Worth every penny!
Shoseana P.
This IS my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE product from Glam Glow!! I absolutely SWEAR by it!!! After using it only for a couple days I see such a difference!! It gets rid of my pimples and most my pigmentation!!! And it’s SUPPER MOISTURIZERING!! If you have acne problems and dry skin I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this product!!!! I am on my 7th one lol I wish it was a little cheaper though because of the small amount you get!! I’m hoping they will make a two jar set deal that would be amazing, like step one in 1 jar and step two in another!!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This does make for softened skin upon awakening..but let's address the cons as well. First off, this product is full of silicones - which means your soft skin might be a cosmetic illusion rather than a truly impacted skin benefit. It's also in the worst packaging possible for a serum - serums degrade in the presence of light and air. To put a serum in a jar is to set the product up for initial success and failure down the road. I wouldn't repurchase, but I can see how this would be a product that SEEMS to have plenty of benefits. Personally, I would suggest looking elsewhere.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
A sleeping mask! What can be greater?! The 2 steps aren't as tedious as I originally thought they'd be. It's not messy at all so no need to worry about your silk pillowcases getting messy while you sleep wildly. Lol. The mask is ultra hydrating from the moment you apply it. Ut the morning my face feels amazing, hydrated, plump, and smooth.
I even got this on a steal at $35.00 from Marshall's instead of the original $59.99 cost.
Ashley L.
Rocky Hill, CT
This overnight moisturizer is amazing! I like to use this once a week for an extra dose of moisture and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and plump. I also LOVE the smell of it. I do wish that there was a little more product for the price, because I went through this pretty quickly. Overall, I would buy this again because it makes my skin feel amazing and it works!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora