BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
In love with this mask! It's perfect for the night before a big event or if you need a quick fix! I didn't think it'd actually work. But it fixed a lot of acne and texture! The price tag is a little hefty but will last awhile
bella m.
Kissimmee
This jar contains two products, Apply one layer from the first product than a from the other product on top. This product has a lot of fragrance and when the good ingredients get exposed to air it will begin to deteriorate.
Angela C.
Wasco
This product is So amazing, it as if my skin is Bien again after i use this. I Have eperenced Some Bad this happen to my skin in the pasy and this product actus like nothing has ever happened. Best facial mask in the world.
Caroline F.
GlamGlow has some of the best masks out there. While they can be pretty pricey, it is definitely worth it. I started using this mask about once a week and have seen such a difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend.
Becca H.
Terre Haute, IN
I liked this product. It makes you face feel super soft and refreshed. But the smell was a little off putting. Definitely would use again though. Hope to try more products soon. Positives definitely outweigh the negatives!
lindsay H.
Greendale, IN
I love this serum and moisturizer duo. Packaging is super cute and it leaves my face soft, plump and moisturized! Leave it on ask night and wash of in the a.m. GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Consuelo A.
After using this product I woke up with my face glowing and looking very refreshed. I read reviews and can say it definetly met my expectations. It was the first time I used it and would totally buy it again. Plus the packaging was in a cute shiny container.😍😍
Bianca G.
I am a huge fan of instant results, and the second I took this mask off, I literally saw the GLOW shining through my skin. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, but whenever I get the chance to splurge, it’s always on this mask.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
I love love love this over night treatment. It's amazing it helped me with my dry spots on my face and then with my oily spots as well. I definitely recommend this product. It's is high end so know the price is worth it ❤
Kaitlyn R.
Gainesville, FL
Really loved this. I had a sample one day and I woke up feeling completely hydrated and refreshed. Didn't make my skin too oily. But i definitely recommend washing your face when you wake up and before putting make up on.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.