BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
NIA B.
Charleston
It was y first time but it really made my face feel more clean when i took it off. I bought it from Sephora. At first i was hesitant because of the price but other people said it was worth it so i figured why not. The packaging was cute.
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
The best overnight treatment! This is the first Glamglow product I have used, and won't be the last. It makes my skin so soft, and comes in such modern and fun packaging. It's definitely a little on the high end price wise, but our skin is important and we must take care of it.
Areli V.
LaBelle
This product is extremely complimenting to my skin. I was absolutely stunned by the product. It does exactly what it says it’d do! It did not give me any break outs which i adore. This product is perfect as it is! GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Tricia G.
Cheektowaga, NY
i LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin of this does not irritate me whatsoever, it smells so great and is so luxurious feeling! I recommend it to my family and my friends whenever they are looking for a good line of skincare
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
Loooooove this product! Wish it cost less! I would put this on at night and wake up glowing! Wouldn’t leave me oily or anything, just healthy, hydrated skin. I would literally put my make up on over it in the mornings! It’s a great product
Jenniferh H.
Boston
it was very good. Soothing. Packaging ok. It has a weird smell though. It stings a bit in the beginning but that goes away. One drawback was the price. It is too expensive. I got it at a swedish beauty store. I would recommend it to other people. I wish it was better.
Anthony H.
salt lake cut
This product is amazing I love it so much and it very gentle on your skin and it good for combination skin I have combination skin and this works very well for me I would recommend this to all other that are having skin care problems
Amber F.
Ok first off I truly haven’t been disappointed in a single thing from glam glow. This one is at the top of my list. I’ve seen a fantastic difference in my skin since adding this to my routine. My skin is so hydrated and youthful looking.
F A.
Amazingggggggg. Highly recommend! it makes your skin look fresh and beautiful afterwards and gives you a fresh flawless finish. A musttt in ur beauty drawer. I gave samples for my friends ti try and they absolutely loved it as well.
Rabiya C.
Roswell, GA
Absolutely love this! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple! I got this from Sephora in a kit but I had to go back and buy a full size after seeing how it effected my skin! For people with dry skin, I definitely recommend!!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.