BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Jaime K.
Coquitlam
This product is extremely moisturizing. The smell will probably be the best thing you have ever smelled in your life! It is just THAT good!
Trixia H.
Dasmarinas cavite
I really like the product it really into my face I wish that I have some money to buy some more because i feel beautiful using this product
Favour B.
ottawa
It truly is an overnight transformation. Brahhh am telling y’all this is no joke. This product is a bomb!! 😳 am soo gonna but it next time.
Hanna H.
AMAZING!!!!!! Works wonders on my skin, and leaved my face hydrated, removed The puffiness, and i've never ever tried a better face mask!!
Brittany B.
Saint John, NB
Definitely made my skin feel great and did wonders for my pores but when I had it on it made my face REALLY tight. Not a fan of that part.
member-824ed
Es lo mejor. A mi en lo personal me sirvio mucho , 100% recomendable. Claro lo volveria a usar , gracias por estos productos , son lo mejor
Megha N.
bangalore
The skin feels absolutely fresh and radiant over night. It's very easy to apply and the texture is very light weight, smells amazing too.
Sarah w.
Cobourg, ON
This product felt nice on the skin but broke me out so I had to stop using it. It's also too pricey for my budget but not a bad product.
Shenée w.
Canaan
It didn’t do much for me. I found it a bit over rated. Was expecting so much more from this product. I guess my skin is too flawed for it
tilou r.
ottawa
Absolutely love this product! Does a great job in a very short amount of time. I use it about 2-3 times a week and my skin is very clear
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora