BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becka K.
Laois Ireland
Brilliant makes my skin so soft and Smooth and I haven't broke out at all since using it. Gives a nice clean base to apply makeup.
Kirsty C.
Calgary , AB
I am obsessed with all glam glow products! I have tried this as my night time moisturizer, it goes on so smooth and smells amazing!
Alexandra E.
This product here I have use quite a few time I do like it a lot my skin always feel softer and brighter and fresher when I use it
Jen C.
Calgary
I notice such a difference in the morning after I use this. All of my small wrinkles are plumped up and look way less noticeable.
Danni B.
This product is okay, it’s rather messy, and makes my skin smooth but other then that not a great deal off effect shown over time
Noelia S.
La mejor mascarilla de cara, a mi me aporta una piel mucho más tersa y brillante y sin imperfecciones, la recomiendo muchísimo. 💞
Kacie C.
Amazing product, left my skintone even and feeling great. Bought a bunch of samples to give out as gifts to my friends and family
Sheila P.
Coquitlam, BC
Best treatment when my skin is tired and needs a pick me up. Feels amazing after the treatment, love this product and the brand.
Sarah D.
Very good product I love it and I have recommended it to many people who also love it! Fantastic product will keep repurchasing
Ximena A.
zapopan
After a long day when you put the cream in your face trust me your face will be thankful with you it leaves your face so fresh
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.