BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca S.
glasgow
This creamy night moisturiser leaves your skin due and soft for the morning. I've only been using it for a week now but it has definitely made a difference to my skin. I love this product so far and will look to try more of the glam glow products.
Genny D.
Hamilton, ON
I smell alone makes me want to buy this again but it has a two-step process they post really Creamsicle's makes my skin the Dewey and nice and hydrated but not too oily, put this on every night before I go to bed improves my skin will I sleep
Samantha E.
Canberra
Another one if my fave Glamglow products!! I use them every 3 nights or before an event! My skin loves me for it!! The overnight treatment is amazing and you wake up feeling refreshed! Yes it's abit pricey HOWEVER it's 100% worth the hype!!
im in love with this. gentle and you feel like you do something good for yourself. pricey but worth the money. its my first time but i would like to repurchase. i could not see a dupe for this product, like other glamglows. i would recommend it definitely!
peggy t.
st. john's
Not only does this product smell amazing but after using it for only four nights, my skin has fallen in love! As someone with sensitive skin, I'm always a little worried when trying a new product. I expected breakouts but was pleasantly surprised when I awoke in the morning with smooth skin.
Malissa M.
I tried the exfoliating glamglow and left my skin feeling very dry. It did do what it said it would and removed many of the impurities from my skin, but definitely not for people with sensitive skin..
Love this ! Felt so nice on my skin 💫 it met my expectations, a lot of other girls loved this. It's gentle on the skin and it had the nicest packaging ever. It's a nice amount that you get aswell!
Nasrine
Omg this is amazing literally transformed my skin it is so gentle and smells incredible my go to skin product I purchased this at sephora it is a little pricey but totally worth every penny
Christine S.
The overnight mask leaves my skin plump and fresh looking the next morning though I find it very expensive for what it does as I have a cheaper overnight mask that is ad efficient
Simone A.
It's great as a moisturiser although I don't feel it does much else. It smells and feels amazing! GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.