BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eliana D.
EL TIGRE
It is a moisturizing mask, regenerates and helps to fight the excess fat of the face. It gives a smoother, smoother and silky appearance. I honestly had never come across a product that would help me so much to combat my oily skin like this, I always tried products that I had to use for many days to see results, instead my Glamglow mask used once or twice a week and I see the Result instantly. Its price is a bit high but worth every dollar, it is money well spent😍💕🙌.
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
This product lives up to its name. When I first tried it I was really impressed and thought to myself, it must have loads of beneficial ingredients but then I took a look at the ingredient list and was surprised to find the second ingredient listed as dimethicone. A large part of hydration using topical treatments is using ingredients to promote hydration from within the layers of dermis. A large part of what dimethicone does is create a layer on the dermis, trapping moisture underneath preventing transepidermal water loss, so you get instant results but long-term there aren't many benefits for your skin.
Ivana M.
Such a great product! I really like it, after few uses my skin looked so healthy. It is effective face mask and I really enjoyed using it! Biggest recommendation!
Maribel N.
I love the Glamglow Dreamduo overnight treatment it lives your face beautiful a very soft girls it’s a most have you have to try this glamglow dreamduo treatment I love it and gives your face a beautiful glow
naeema u.
It's really helped with my skin I have noticed differences from before and after I used which is incredible because a lot of products don't usually work on my skin
AJR S.
Hamilton, ON
It was so amazing!!!! I love this company and this product. My skin feels so bright and beautiful after using this. It makes my skin look supple and more youthful. I'm really pleased with my purchase! I'll be buying again.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
This is such a good mask!! Sleeping masks are my favourite bc they are so easy to do... just put it on and go to sleep lol. I love how this one comes w a serum, then the hydrating mask. It smells amazing and feels awesome on.
Rebecca S.
glasgow
This creamy night moisturiser leaves your skin due and soft for the morning. I've only been using it for a week now but it has definitely made a difference to my skin. I love this product so far and will look to try more of the glam glow products.
Genny D.
Hamilton, ON
I smell alone makes me want to buy this again but it has a two-step process they post really Creamsicle's makes my skin the Dewey and nice and hydrated but not too oily, put this on every night before I go to bed improves my skin will I sleep
Samantha E.
Canberra
Another one if my fave Glamglow products!! I use them every 3 nights or before an event! My skin loves me for it!! The overnight treatment is amazing and you wake up feeling refreshed! Yes it's abit pricey HOWEVER it's 100% worth the hype!!
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.