BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Loz D.
Cheshire
This mask is a facelift in a tub! It literally felt like my face had been lifted up and my fine lines disappeared completely for a couple of days! Perfect ahead of a night out or any time you just want amazing glowing and youthful skin.
Megan T.
This is a great overnight mask. Doesnt leave skin feeling sticky and doesnt leave residue on pillows. It leaves my face feeling so soft and glowy the next morning my makeup applies flawlessly. Really do wish the price wasnt so steep.
Siobhan P.
Ripon street , Gateshead
This is such an amazing serum and is now a staple in my nightly routine it is expensive however it is worth every single penny . I found it very effective and I honestly can’t find any room
For improvement I would like bigger sizes but that’s about it !
Ellie S.
Newcastle
This product is amazing on my skin, it makes it feel so soft the following day. I brought this from Sephora and it is 10 out of 10. It definitely met my expectations. Such cute packaging, I love the little box it comes in! This mask is nothing but the best! Definitely recommend
Jessica C.
I loved this product I never usually splurge on expensive items on my skin but I'm so happy I did ! My skin is usually really sensitive and this worked perfect for it no reaction and my skin felt fabulous will defiantly be buying again
Anna C.
Wirral, Merseyside
Really left my skin glowing and looking fresh, only downside is that it slightly stings upon application.Quite pricey considering that Lacura do an apparent dupe for a quarter of the price. I would use this product again but it wouldn't not be my first choice of face mask.
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
I’ve never been disappointed in a Glamglow product and this one is just as great as the rest. My skin tends to get dry when the weather changes and while I travel so this was an excellent treatment. A bit pricey, but worth it
Maddy G.
whitby
This product is amazing it makes my face feel soft and refreshed after using it. It was definitely effective. And I would definitely buy it again it came fast and was lot of use out of it. There is no room for improvement because it is an absolute amazing product
Callie C.
Left skin vet soft and supple and I really liked the smell it was light . Purchased this product at sears on sale. I found the packaging to be plain but most good products don’t waste there money on that , overall great product for the price , would buy again
Emilie B.
East Sussex, ['', '', 'Falmer']
A nourishing product which made my skin feel refreshed. Bought it from an online retailer, quite pricey but you do get a lot of product. It is a first time buy and I will be purchasing again. Price is the only downside
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora