BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Sarah A.
Toronto
One of my favourite masks of all time. It clarifies pores to make your skin feel clean and soft. I have really oily skin so I like to use this mask once or twice a week to deep clean my skin. It also exfoliates and provides skin with rich antioxidants.
Courtney S.
Paisley, Paisley
Amazing! Made my skin glow and felt so hydrated! Usually have very sensitive skin but this was perfect for my face! Pricey but a little goes a long way! Would love to try other products but would definitely recommend this product to gaming and friends
Meisi S.
kuopio
this product has always been my favorite! I leave the cream overnight and when I wash it off in the morning! I love how it smooths my lips and make them look bigger! I do love this product I always have! I’ve been sharing this product on social media
Florence P.
Birmingham
One of the best masks ever used! Love the way my skin feels after the mask. My skin feels so clean and soft. I've always used it when my skin has broken out and after 2 applications.... my breakouts have literally cleared off. Am on my 3rd one now!
Emily C.
Tunbridge wells, Kent
Absolutely love this mask. Leaves your skin feeling soft and luxurious. Great value for money as it's such a large tub. I also love that it comes with a little brush so if you don't have a face mask brush it's perfect. I would most certainly buy again
Iram Z.
Scarbrough , ON
Great product. It really helps open up all my pores to give a good clean. I definitely use this product once week to keep my skin clean. I really only use it around my nose and chin area so the product lasts really long time. Highly recommended
Rebecca S.
glasgow
This creamy night moisturiser leaves your skin due and soft for the morning. I've only been using it for a week now but it has definitely made a difference to my skin. I love this product so far and will look to try more of the glam glow products.
Samantha E.
Canberra
Another one if my fave Glamglow products!! I use them every 3 nights or before an event! My skin loves me for it!! The overnight treatment is amazing and you wake up feeling refreshed! Yes it's abit pricey HOWEVER it's 100% worth the hype!!
Genny D.
Hamilton, ON
I smell alone makes me want to buy this again but it has a two-step process they post really Creamsicle's makes my skin the Dewey and nice and hydrated but not too oily, put this on every night before I go to bed improves my skin will I sleep
Krutika K.
Ghaziabad
So this cream worked very well for me.. I have an oily skin and also have some fine lines and wrinkles , using this cream since month now and I can actually see tge difference.. non greasy formula and absorbs quickly.. do give it a try 😊😊😊😊
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora