BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Macheala S.
Cape Town
Waking up with a fresh face is the best, using this product before bed freshens up your face through the night. Generating through the night so that after you wash your face in the morning, you will look as fresh as ever.
Ekta D.
This is my daily night routine. I love how hydrated my face feels. It’s instantly more softer and glowy. I love the smell of it and the fact that the serum and sealer come in one jar together. One jar lasted me 4 months.
Ivelisse T.
este producto es uno muy Bueno porque ayuda a reducir la apariencia de las arrugas en la piel y le da humectacion, ademas de ser in producto muy bueno para tener una pier suave, como la porcelana, le da brillo y vitalidad a la piel, la piel luse mas joven
Teodora B.
I am very happy with this mask, it helped me with my skin problems and even though i wasn't really sure about buying it because of it's price, I'm happy I did and I consider rebuying it.
Justine J.
London, On
A mask that lets you go to sleep with it on and in the morning you feel like a better person!!! It's crazy how this works so well and is such an amazement to wake up to , 10/10 recommend
Gloria M.
London, Essex
Love this! It gets right into the depths of your skin. It has a nice smell and texture and will leave you with the smoothest skin. I don't recommend using in times when your skin feels irratated or sensitive. It's defiantly one of my go to products !
Beatrice Lim Z.
Dunedin
This mask is amazing! Keeps my face supple and refreshed from the night before. Easy to apply and does not leave a mess. Pretty gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin as well. Love it!
Jessica D.
Calgary , AB
I like glam glow because I feel like it is actually detoxifying my skin.

You actually see the results immediately. The product is easy to use and does not irritate my skin.

I would definitely purchase this again
Melyssa B.
Candiac Qc
This mask help my skin a lot it was super gentle on it and keep my skin smooth and hydrated I really like this product but I won't buy over night treatment because it can get messy
Ανδριάνα Δ.
Laval
This product did wonders to my skin! It really does clean your skin and leaves NOTHING behind. I've also noticed that my acne has reduced since. Very worth it for its price, I would definitely buy it again!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.