BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Masuma A.
Heston, hounslow
Love this product! Has made me skins much more smoother and bright! Great value and amazing affordable price which is great! Furthermore, the packaging of the product is brilliant! I have used this product for the first time and i can't wait to purchase it again!
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I received a sample of this and I really enjoyed it. It said it would make my skin makeup ready in the morning and it did just that! It's extremely expensive for the full size so I'm not sure I would buy it. It smells lovely though.
Lillia W.
Edmonton, AB
This product left my skin fresh and glowy in the morning. My skin looked brighter in a week of use. It was easy to use. The texture and smell were pleasant. This product exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to others depending on their skincare needs!
neavebadanai B.
Thunder Bay, ON
This product will work wonders on your skin at whatever age and skin type. The packaging is so sleek and is small enough to travel with. Will be buying again for sure. I bought it at a makeup store in my hometown.
Callie C.
Left skin vet soft and supple and I really liked the smell it was light . Purchased this product at sears on sale. I found the packaging to be plain but most good products don’t waste there money on that , overall great product for the price , would buy again
Autumn m.
This day and night lotion is AMAZING! Not only does it smell WONDERFUL! It left my skin feeling so smooth! It is pretty pricey but trust it's SO worth it!!! The results were amazing and I couldn't be happier with it!
Shanila T.
North york, ON
Used this on my full face but its too drying. Now just use it ib my nose. Extracts all the gunk out of my pores leaving skin nice and clean. But its very expensive. I always go back to other options with charcoal.
Saava D.
I can't understand the hype. I've got pimple from that mask and my skin was very dry after that. I gave this to my best friend than and she liked that. For the price I expected more. 3 stars because I didn't work on my skin but my friend liked that.
Juliana S.
Guiguinto
This pruduct is so refreshing! It is so moisturizing. I finished one of this pruduct and i love it so much! It is a little pricey for me since i am a highschool student. But it is so effective for me and my mom!
Nehal T.
It soothes really my skin. It's such a great product that I use overnight. It makes my skin looks fresh, healthy, and whiter. I highly recommend it to any of my askers. It has a high quality so it's amazing
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.