BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
Honestly I thought it is to price for some mud tretman. But this is amazing. Worth every penny. And even package  small... you really don't need a lot of product for great results. Tried others glam glow masks but this is my favorite
May Q.
This two step overnight mask will make  your skin nice and soft. Good for dry skin and oily skin. You will not wake up with your face shiny and oily like some overnight mask tend to do. The smell is very nice too. I highly recommend.
Lia C.
Burnaby, BC
My skin has been freaking out due to the constant changes in temperature and this treatment really helped me to rehydrate my seriously dry and flakey skin. Thankfully this product didn't break me out and the smell isn't overpowering.
Megan T.
This is a great overnight mask. Doesnt leave skin feeling sticky and doesnt leave residue on pillows. It leaves my face feeling so soft and glowy the next morning my makeup applies flawlessly. Really do wish the price wasnt so steep.
Shannon B.
This product is hands down the best hydrating facial mask I have tried! It is very gentle on my skin and I have super dry skin. It exceeded my expectations. I have and will continue to recommend to others. And the smell is great too!
Pooja Nair A.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Plums up your facial skin and give a nice soft & supple feel to your skin. It can be a lil tacky to touch n sleep in but ur skin will thank you. Trust me. Its a overpriced 'sleeping mask' though, you can find alternatives for sure.
Loli G.
I used this product for a month and I've seen a positive effect from it , and improvements in my face , the packaging is really good , I would like t it again , yes I would buy in again I hope I have a chance to continue using it
Caton H.
Hamilton , ON
Definitely one of my favourite masks! I looove GlamGlow! I’ve definitely tried a few of their products and they never fail to exceed my expectations. This mask leaves my skin feeling so smooth... I will definitely buy it again!
Patryk K.
I love it so much!!! Great product made my skin look amazing ❤ I recommend it to anyone with skin problems that they want gone asap,definitely will be buying this again,my mother and sister also used it and loved the results
Izzah A.
its so hydrating because usually my skin is dry. not so harsh on the face and easy to use. this is my first time using it. the price is suitable for the value of the product. i got it from sephora and i really really like it!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.