BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Cagla A.
Bursa
Glamglow is the best product i have ever use it. I dont like mask products but I felt in love with this. Packacing was so nice. It was the first time to use it and i recommend all people to use it
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I absolutely love this! At first it felt kind of thick and as if it were not absorbing into my skin, but by morning my skin felt easy and refreshed and very airbrushed and soft, I love this very much!
Sofia Z.
This product has totally transformed my skin!! I feel like it's a good value for money for what it's done to my skin like clearing my dry patches since I have severe eczema. Packaging is great and sleek overall great product!
Kristen P.
River Ryan, NS
I got Glamglow for the first time last summer with a gift set. It definitely reached my expectations. It was a great price alone and I would definitely get the bigger size next time at Sephora.
Sacha C.
Bright, ON
Love everything about this product (except the price, though it's totally worth it. Still a bit expensive). Smells amazing, goes on smooth with a little going a long way, and my skin feels and looks great in the morning.
Macheala S.
Cape Town
Waking up with a fresh face is the best, using this product before bed freshens up your face through the night. Generating through the night so that after you wash your face in the morning, you will look as fresh as ever.
Ekta D.
This is my daily night routine. I love how hydrated my face feels. It’s instantly more softer and glowy. I love the smell of it and the fact that the serum and sealer come in one jar together. One jar lasted me 4 months.
Ivelisse T.
este producto es uno muy Bueno porque ayuda a reducir la apariencia de las arrugas en la piel y le da humectacion, ademas de ser in producto muy bueno para tener una pier suave, como la porcelana, le da brillo y vitalidad a la piel, la piel luse mas joven
Teodora B.
I am very happy with this mask, it helped me with my skin problems and even though i wasn't really sure about buying it because of it's price, I'm happy I did and I consider rebuying it.
Justine J.
London, On
A mask that lets you go to sleep with it on and in the morning you feel like a better person!!! It's crazy how this works so well and is such an amazement to wake up to , 10/10 recommend
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora