BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
Skin becomes an overnight sensation every night. A true dream team.  Will give you plump, hydrated skin in two sexy steps. Wake up to soft, smooth sexy skin. Plumping isn’t just for lips, it also for your face! I recommend for EVERYONE to go out and buy it right now!!!
allison b.
West Pawlet , VT
I love any product that is glam glow. It’s a company I can trust, and I recommend to anyone. Works great for all skin types, and is highly effective and will never disappoint. Got this as a gift and would definitely repurchase it when I run out.
Destiny g.
I feel like this product really helps with oily skinned people and with blackheads because it feel really good after you take off the mask, your face well feel super cleaned and like of it just took all of your oil from your face completely off.
Brittany J.
I have loved using this overnight transformation treatment. It is smooth and gentle on your skin and you look like you’re glowing when you wake up in the morning. This product is light on your skin and the price is great for what you’re getting.
Aprill W.
Apple Valley
I am so very pleased to be introduced to this product  much best friend tried it  first  and told me i would love it and she was so right @this made my  face feel extremely  moisturized but not greasy I really recommend it to revive  a radiant glow.
M A.
Austin, TX
I bought this product a few months ago at Sephora since the lady working at the counter recommended it to me. Personally I tried to love the product but saw no difference in my face. Set aside it was super expensive! Def won’t be buying again.
Samantha M.
Houston
So I purchased this item at sephora EXPECTING it to be like all other masks of theirs; AWESOME. But... it didn't do much of anything different to my skin but it's not terrible so yeah... a little disappointing. I will not be buying this again.
Carla C.
Valley Vlg, CA
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump the next day. Feels like my skin is quenched and will now accept makeup much better now that the skin is prepped and extremely hydrated. It is a bit pricey but the quality over looks that aspect
Mel S.
Bolton, MA
Been using this for about three months now...my skin has never been so plump and supple!!  I love it and I'll keep using it....but I always wait until there is a sale before I buy...the price is a bit steep for about 1 month's worth.
NIA B.
Charleston
It was y first time but it really made my face feel more clean when i took it off. I bought it from Sephora. At first i was hesitant because of the price but other people said it was worth it so i figured why not. The packaging was cute.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.