BY GLAMGLOW #14 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Taylor R.
Stevensville, ON
Great final step to my skincare routine when I'm feeling dehydrated. The products layer well together and I can mix the Step 2 with some oil when I need something more. While it smells divine, I took a star off for all the added fragrance.
Taylor D.
Halifax, NS
This product is fantastic! I have issues with dry and flaky skin, even in the summer time. This product brought life to my skin while being bet gentle and did not irritate my skin at all. This was the first time I've used this product, but definitely will repurchase in the future.
Sandra C.
Albacete , Castilla La Mancha
GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment I have never got to find a product what would give a total good and glow result in my kind of skin but glamglow youthmub could let me see a big difference since I used it the first time
Lia C.
Burnaby, BC
My skin has been freaking out due to the constant changes in temperature and this treatment really helped me to rehydrate my seriously dry and flakey skin. Thankfully this product didn't break me out and the smell isn't overpowering.
Shannon B.
This product is hands down the best hydrating facial mask I have tried! It is very gentle on my skin and I have super dry skin. It exceeded my expectations. I have and will continue to recommend to others. And the smell is great too!
Pooja Nair A.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Plums up your facial skin and give a nice soft & supple feel to your skin. It can be a lil tacky to touch n sleep in but ur skin will thank you. Trust me. Its a overpriced 'sleeping mask' though, you can find alternatives for sure.
Megan T.
This is a great overnight mask. Doesnt leave skin feeling sticky and doesnt leave residue on pillows. It leaves my face feeling so soft and glowy the next morning my makeup applies flawlessly. Really do wish the price wasnt so steep.
May Q.
This two step overnight mask will make  your skin nice and soft. Good for dry skin and oily skin. You will not wake up with your face shiny and oily like some overnight mask tend to do. The smell is very nice too. I highly recommend.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
Honestly I thought it is to price for some mud tretman. But this is amazing. Worth every penny. And even package  small... you really don't need a lot of product for great results. Tried others glam glow masks but this is my favorite
Loli G.
I used this product for a month and I've seen a positive effect from it , and improvements in my face , the packaging is really good , I would like t it again , yes I would buy in again I hope I have a chance to continue using it
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.