BY GLAMGLOW #20 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aarti S.
It is of course the king of masks in the make up world and of course with a reason. It is a mask where you can feel the clarity instantly and pores feel shrunk. I love it and my sensitive skin loves it too. 4 stars because it is not the best and i have better than this too!
Kaltrina I.
Landstuhl
Great product i would buy it again but it is a little bit pricey for me, gentle, high quality , and works very fast , i bought it at douglas store in my city, very beautiful packaging and pretty secure, i would recommend to all who has problem with they're skin to give it a try
Christina S.
St, NL
Gave my skin a nice subtle plump look and an overall youthful look, especially around my undereyes where my skin is thinner. It was also an amazing base for makeup. I almost feel like I could have even got away with not using primer. Definitely will purchase again in the future
Casey F.
melbourne
I have very sensitive skin that is really dry as well, so finding a overnight treatment is amazing as my skin gets all the nourishment it needs. It was quite pricey but you are buying for a good brand. I would recommend to other individuals who have dry sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Kelowna, BC
This product worked well in terms of making my skin really soft and smooth, however it also broke me out with little pimples all over my face. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin, however if you have dry skin this will probably work great for you!
Ally A.
Melbourne
Absolutely love this product! So hydrating. My skin felt so smooth and soft when I woke up. Not cheap, but well worth every cent. You face it your most important feature, keeping it beautiful and healthy isn't a cheap task! I will definitely be using this mask again.
Eda K.
Kitchener
Perfect mask for every day usage. Full container provides you a chance of endless usages. The smell and texture leave you amazed! The mask is gentle and dries pretty fast . You will feel as smooth as a baby's skin after you wash it out! Would definitely recommend!
Kellin F.
Vancouver , BC
The price is aliytle over board and its why I haven't tried this product before. I have red spots and little breakouts here and there, this mask ended up taking most of that away. I will say it is very drying when you apply the mask, but once you rinse it out my skin looked amazing.
Gaby L.
My review is based on a sample i picked up at Sephora online. I used the sample over a few nights and i absolutely loved the results. I have sensitive skills this products caused no reaction. Just be warned the product has a very strong smell (orange creamsicleesque)upon first application but goes away quickly.
Lorne M.
Glasgow
I think it was such an amazing and fab product to use and will be an all time fave of mine. I think it was a good price for how much goes a long way I think the packaging is always fun and cool but also classy and I would definitely buy this product again..
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.