BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
This product isn't bad but it isn't good either. I did not notice a difference from using this product, specially not comparing to what I normally use. In my opinion this product is way to expensive to do nothing.. I do like how the packaging looks but it's not usefull, the jar is super big but not even the half of it is filled with product.
Ashley L.
This dual-phase sleeping mask comes in the form of a serum and "seal", which ensures it penetrates as deep as it can into the skin. It promises to plump, smooth, bring radiance and intense hydration and I definitely saw that. It's marketed as suitable for all skin types, however, my super-oily skin was not mad about it. I would use it as a 15-minute treatment mask rather than a sleeping mask as I was left way too shiny and slick.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Tuve mi primer encuentro con este producto durante una clase de maquillaje en Sephora y me puso nervioso porque pensé que era irritante mi piel. Pero después de usarlo durante todo el día me di cuenta de que no era el caso. Volví a comprar y me encanta. No lo uso todos los días pero me pondré cuando estoy cansado y necesito lucir fresco y brillante. Deben hacerlo en una fórmula corporal.
Brianna O.
Courtenay , BC
I love Glamglow, really.  I do.  It totally works.  HOWEVER, the scent is really really really strong.  I have to only use this product (and all of the glamglow products) only occasionally, or else I find the scent so strong I feel sick.  The overnight stuff I use even less often because of scent issues.  So, used sparingly, I still find I get the results I want, which is really why this deserves 5 stars, but will only get 3.
Modati M.
Rabat, Rabat
I love this product! I've always slacked on my nighttime routine, so
this product helped me get back into it.
I have VERY dry skin especially in the winter and this product has
stopped the dry, painful dryness.
I've also noticed a lot of people saying that there is so very little
product. A little bit goes a long way! Just because you see your
favorite YouTube blogger slather the stuff on doesn't mean you need to.
Anyway this is well worth $60.00! GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Megan B.
Strathroy , WY
The product itself is great. I wake up with plump hydrated skin. The main downside to this product is the price you pay for the amount of product you get. You get half an ounce of the 2 steps, so basically you have half an ounce to last you. Paying $69 Canadian for that amount of product is tough, even tho I love the product I won't be repurchasing for this reason.
Lisa A.
Ipswich, Suffolk
This product is one of my all time favourites when it comes to night treatments. Not only does it have an incredible texture, it smells divine and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and radiant in the morning. This was purchased online and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future!
Nur A.
Dubai, Dubai
My favorite overnight treatment !

leaves my skin looking and feeling radiant, hydrated, prepped and plumped. it helped me improve my skin and get rid of the dryness and the uneven texture.
It melts into my face leaving my complexion flawless!! ❤
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham , London
I really loved this product, it helped a lot my skin, which I constantly have issues with. Mainly acne areas and large pores on my cheeks and dullness on my eyes area. It made me feel renewed and all set to go with just washing my face in the morning. I would totally recommend it to anyone and I would love to try other products from the brand.
Quinn S.
Surrey, BC
In a matter of two days this product had completely cleared my face up. It aided in getting rid of a breakout, minimizing acne scars and hyper pigmentation, and over all made my skin feel plump and refreshed. The packaging is clean and simple and the product has a fantastic smell. This has become a daily staple in my skin care routine and I honestly don't think I could ever go without it again!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.