BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Eda K.
Kitchener
Perfect mask for every day usage. Full container provides you a chance of endless usages. The smell and texture leave you amazed! The mask is gentle and dries pretty fast . You will feel as smooth as a baby's skin after you wash it out! Would definitely recommend!
Gaby L.
My review is based on a sample i picked up at Sephora online. I used the sample over a few nights and i absolutely loved the results. I have sensitive skills this products caused no reaction. Just be warned the product has a very strong smell (orange creamsicleesque)upon first application but goes away quickly.
Ruhi B.
I'd say that to protect my skin from ageing due to harmful toxins it's very necessary to pamper your skin .This will help you to bring your skin tone naturally glow if in practice. May people don't believe in CTM due to busy schedule but cleaning your face and pampering your skin with glow glam will tone down your skin texture.
Lorne M.
Glasgow
I think it was such an amazing and fab product to use and will be an all time fave of mine. I think it was a good price for how much goes a long way I think the packaging is always fun and cool but also classy and I would definitely buy this product again..
Anna C.
Goodwood, ON
I have combination dry skin and this just isn't hydrating enough. Also not a fan of how much fragrance is in it. It smells nice but added fragrance is a known skin irritant and I just feel like they should at least tone it down a bit. Super expensive as well.
light a.
Incredibly brightening! My skin felt rejuvinated and plump when I was done, it literally felt like a baby's bottom the next day. Hands down one of my favourite products of all time. Ladies (and gentlemen), trust me you need this in your life it's pure gold!!!!
isobel c.
Cork
I had high hopes for this as I had heard great things from friends!  It was my first time using this and I have to say I was very impressed! I woke up to my skin feeling soft and fresh, which I don't usually. I bought it from my local chemist as a treat.
MB🌾 B.
toronto
skin can feel tight after a shower especially in the winter, this glam glow over night cream makes your skin feel so soft and healthy. It can be a little greasy looking at first but, by the morning it looks fine and creates a great base for makeup. It has an amazing light weight smell and creamy texture.
Juliana P.
Rio de Janeiro
It is a wonderful mask for treatment, however it is a bit more price than other brands for night treatment. I would definately recommend as it is worth the pricee. As for the packaging, it comes in a very pretty and comes with a lot of product in it.
Siobhan P.
Bensham, Gateshead
This is such an amazing serum and is now a staple in my nightly routine it is expensive however it is worth every single penny . I found it very effective and I honestly can’t find any room
For improvement I would like bigger sizes but that’s about it !
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.