BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma K.
If u are looking for a soft Baby skin that's the perfect choice for u cleans ur face after a hard day out in the sun dust and other things that effects our face.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Oh my God, I receive this product as a sample in my iPSY bag and I can not describe how quick and nice it works, the GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment smell is soo good and the skin I the morning is very glowy smooth, renew
Vanessa A.
Brisbane
This is an amazing product! It really brightens up the skin in just one night. After using this for the first time after I bought it in Mecca, I woke up with the best skin I've ever had. The packaging is nice, I would prefer it if it came in a pump, just because it would be more hygienic but it is pretty packaging! The scent is really nice, a light citrus-like scent that smells and feels luxurious. Both steps smooth on the skin really nicely, I like the consistency of the creams, they aren't too thin or thick, and definitely hydrated my dry skin. I would highly recommend this if you're looking to hydrate and brighten up your skin, this will make you glow in the morning! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product. GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
I've just tried out the @glamglow Dream Duo Overnight Transforming Treatment.
It was a great choice to use this after the Glam Glow Supermud; which can leave my skin feeling dry.
It leaves you skin looking & feeling hydrated and plump. It didn't make me greasy; I actually woke up feeling less greasy in the morning.
I didn't notice any lightening of my my dark spots or pigmentation; but I've only used it once. It absorbs well & I'll keep you posted after a few uses.
india d.
I absolutely love the Glamglow mud masks – in fact, the original, in the black packaging, is my go-to for when my skin starts to misbehave. As pricey as it is, the hype is real. And, yes, it really does work.The Dreamserum has quite a thin consistency – and even though it feels a little bit sticky at first, it sinks right into the skin. The slightly thicker, grey Dreamseal is intensely hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plumped and incredibly soft.The test of a good night cream is how the skin feels in the morning. Even though I have oily skin, I sometimes wake up with my skin feeling stretchy and dry. With this one, though, I had no issue, as my skin felt soft and supple in the mornings, too.
Polly S.
GlamGlow DreamDuo Overnight Transforming Treatment is a treat for tired skin!  I have slightly oily skin, so I am cautious  with any kind of moisturizer or overnight cream, but DreamDuo is an exceptionto that rule.  With mature skin - I'm in my 50s, finding  wrinkles  to be a problem, DreamDuo GlamGlow overnight treatment cream produced excellent results almost eliminating fine lines around the mouth and eyes, forehead & neck after 4 weeks.  It's now my go to treatment when I need to look refreshed and "glowing".
Vivian D.
Just started using this after receiving a sample about a month ago. It feels amazing! So rich and hydrating and my skin feels so glowy, firm and rejuvenated in the morning. I wear a lot of makeup daily so having this at night just refreshes my skin for the next day.

The creams smell like chocolate orange but the scent is light and not over powering at all. This product has worked its way into my nightly routine and it is here to stay!! Definitely recommend, especially if you feel like your skin is dull or dry.
Marina M.
I've tried sample after sample of moisturizers and never cared much for any of them, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this I was hooked! I normally wouldn't spend so much on a moisturizer (especially a night cream) but this stuff works! I wake up and my skin looks and feels amazing. It smells amazing (like orange creamsicles!) and the moment I squeezed the first pea sized drop of step 2 out of the tube (from a deluxe sample set) I thought, "try the grey stuff, it's delicious!" And delicious it is, to my skin and my nose! GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Aila J.
Of all the GlamGlow products I've used, this one is by my favourite. I have very weird skin in that certain moisturizers will make me break out, but this leaves my skin feeling smooth and plump in the morning. The price point is a bit higher than what I'm used to, but it really is WORTH the $$. The packaging is also nice. The only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because one side tends to run out before the other does. But it's not a drastic difference. It's only a difference of 1-2 uses.
Madalyn G.
GOLD COAST
I brought this, this winter as my skin usually gets dry and dull in winter. I had tried a number of other products that didn't work and I was skeptical of this, but it is amazing! My skin was sore and tight before this after using it a couple of weeks my skin is dewy, hydrated AND clearer looking skin. I even put some on a tiny spot of psoriasis I have on my chest for a few months and its basically gone - with 1 application! I will be back to purchase some other products in the Glam Glow range!
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.