BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Lisa A.
Ipswich, Suffolk
This product is one of my all time favourites when it comes to night treatments. Not only does it have an incredible texture, it smells divine and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and radiant in the morning. This was purchased online and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future!
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham , London
I really loved this product, it helped a lot my skin, which I constantly have issues with. Mainly acne areas and large pores on my cheeks and dullness on my eyes area. It made me feel renewed and all set to go with just washing my face in the morning. I would totally recommend it to anyone and I would love to try other products from the brand.
Nur A.
Dubai, Dubai
My favorite overnight treatment !

leaves my skin looking and feeling radiant, hydrated, prepped and plumped. it helped me improve my skin and get rid of the dryness and the uneven texture.
It melts into my face leaving my complexion flawless!! ❤
Quinn S.
Surrey, BC
In a matter of two days this product had completely cleared my face up. It aided in getting rid of a breakout, minimizing acne scars and hyper pigmentation, and over all made my skin feel plump and refreshed. The packaging is clean and simple and the product has a fantastic smell. This has become a daily staple in my skin care routine and I honestly don't think I could ever go without it again!
K A.
regina, SK
The container of this moisturizer is kind of odd. Its split in the middle and at the end of it your left with more in one then the other. besides that issue i love this moisturizer. The white side is thinner you put on first and wait a few mins then put on the thicker side for full hydration. Not to mention it smells yummy!
Maddison P.
Brampton, On
the first time I used this mask I was at my friends place. It cleared my skin up and added hydration. I like to use masks like these in the winter when my face is dry to avoid looking like a shedding snake. I have bought several other kinds but seem to keep coming back to this one. Would 100% recommend to everyone
Ximena P.
I got this product as a sample. I am not entirely sure about the long term effects. However after just a few uses my skin looked significantly brighter. When I woke up the next morning I almost didn't want to wash it off. Made my face look plump and fabulous.
Only down fall to it is that its a two step system.
Isabelle L.
So when I first used it I was skeptical because I don't really get into the whole "try new" kinda things. But when I used this, I was so shocked because after a few uses you could really feel the transformation on your face. It keeps your face moisturized at night and really helps the skin feel soft and smooth.
Anne G.
Abbotsford
This stuff is amazing! It has a two step process to moisturize and then lock in the moisture. First, you use step one, then you let it soak in for 30 seconds (I usually let it soak in longer and brush my teeth between steps to save time) and then you seal it in with step two. It smells great. The bottle lasts for ages, and your skin will feel great. I love it.
Nada W.
Forfar, Forfar
Got a party to go to and your skin needs some va-va-voom? Grab some of this Glamglow. It's my go to for injecting some plumpness and glow to my skin before a big event. The only thing I am not keen on is it makes my skin tingle a bit too much when applied. Apart from that - it's a must-have of mine.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora