BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Jaime T.
GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is THE ultimate night time face cream. The packaging is cute and I love how everything of glamglow says "hello sexy" for a little oompf first thing morning or night. One jar can last 2 months this is the second jar I'm on and about 3 weeks in! Smells like a Terry's chocolate orange these lotions truly give you a beautiful glow in the morning to start your cake!
Emily K.
I used this up during the freezing cold month of January - when my skin is driest . I love the smell and when I woke up I just put my makeup over top. It was a great primer. The two steps seem a bit gimmicky though. I'm not convinced they can't be combined but it's kind of a fun, luxury- feeling ritual. Also this stuff disappeared quickly so only use it if you've got some extra cash ;)
Georgia H.
perth
using this product left my skin feeling unbelievably soft and also cleared some of my acne. This was my first time using the treatment and i adore this brand. I purchase it at my local mecca cosmetica. the treatment was very gentle to my skin. i would 100% buy and use this again, as it worked wonders and i highly recommend if not just this treatment their whole brand is incredible!
Charv T.
I absolutely love the Glamglow mud masks – in fact, the original, in the black packaging, is my go-to for when my skin starts to misbehave. As pricey as it is, the hype is real. And, yes, it really does work.So I was intrigued when I saw Glamglow’s latest release – the Dreamduo Overnight Transforming Treatment – and was excited to put it to the test.The large-sized tub has two sections inside for a two-step treatment. The first, called the Dreamserum, is a pearlescent serum infused with anti-ageing oxidants and essential vitamins, and the second, the Dreamseal, is of a more creamy consistency, which promises to plump and hydrate the skin. It claims to be suitable for all skin types.Having used it for more than a month now, I can say I quite like it.At a time when layering the skin with multiple products has become quite the norm, this two-step process makes the night-time skincare routine quite simple, and provides effective results.The Dreamserum has quite a thin consistency – and even though it feels a little bit sticky at first, it sinks right into the skin. The slightly thicker, grey Dreamseal is intensely hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plumped and incredibly soft.The test of a good night cream is how the skin feels in the morning. Even though I have oily skin, I sometimes wake up with my skin feeling stretchy and dry. With this one, though, I had no issue, as my skin felt soft and supple in the mornings, too.Over the past four weeks, not once did this cause me break me. In fact, I feel that my skin has become a lot smoother and slightly brighter (that could also be the Vitamin C serum I add to the mix). This is one skincare product that is totally worth the time and money investment.
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
This product isn't bad but it isn't good either. I did not notice a difference from using this product, specially not comparing to what I normally use. In my opinion this product is way to expensive to do nothing.. I do like how the packaging looks but it's not usefull, the jar is super big but not even the half of it is filled with product.
Makhaila U.
Fredericton, NB
It was my first time purchasing this product at Sephora and I do not regret it at all. I'm constantly searching for new products to help my dull, dry skin yet constantly fail to find something I truly love, until now. This treatment has made my skin transform incredibly. My skin has never been so moisturized and full of life until now. Definitely worth the price.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Tuve mi primer encuentro con este producto durante una clase de maquillaje en Sephora y me puso nervioso porque pensé que era irritante mi piel. Pero después de usarlo durante todo el día me di cuenta de que no era el caso. Volví a comprar y me encanta. No lo uso todos los días pero me pondré cuando estoy cansado y necesito lucir fresco y brillante. Deben hacerlo en una fórmula corporal.
Ashley L.
This dual-phase sleeping mask comes in the form of a serum and "seal", which ensures it penetrates as deep as it can into the skin. It promises to plump, smooth, bring radiance and intense hydration and I definitely saw that. It's marketed as suitable for all skin types, however, my super-oily skin was not mad about it. I would use it as a 15-minute treatment mask rather than a sleeping mask as I was left way too shiny and slick.
Brianna O.
Courtenay , BC
I love Glamglow, really.  I do.  It totally works.  HOWEVER, the scent is really really really strong.  I have to only use this product (and all of the glamglow products) only occasionally, or else I find the scent so strong I feel sick.  The overnight stuff I use even less often because of scent issues.  So, used sparingly, I still find I get the results I want, which is really why this deserves 5 stars, but will only get 3.
Megan B.
Strathroy , ON
The product itself is great. I wake up with plump hydrated skin. The main downside to this product is the price you pay for the amount of product you get. You get half an ounce of the 2 steps, so basically you have half an ounce to last you. Paying $69 Canadian for that amount of product is tough, even tho I love the product I won't be repurchasing for this reason.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora