BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Remi M.
Dubai, UAE
This night cream is everything I ever wanted in a moisturizer. I apply the white side first which feels almost like a water-based hydrating serum, then once that's absorbed I go in with the grey side which feels like a luxurious oil-based moisturizer. In addition to leaving my skin feeling super plump and hydrated in the morning, it also smells tropical and fresh!
Brianna O.
Coquitlam , BC
I love Glamglow, really.  I do.  It totally works.  HOWEVER, the scent is really really really strong.  I have to only use this product (and all of the glamglow products) only occasionally, or else I find the scent so strong I feel sick.  The overnight stuff I use even less often because of scent issues.  So, used sparingly, I still find I get the results I want, which is really why this deserves 5 stars, but will only get 3.
Modati M.
Morocco
I love this product! I've always slacked on my nighttime routine, so
this product helped me get back into it.
I have VERY dry skin especially in the winter and this product has
stopped the dry, painful dryness.
I've also noticed a lot of people saying that there is so very little
product. A little bit goes a long way! Just because you see your
favorite YouTube blogger slather the stuff on doesn't mean you need to.
Anyway this is well worth $60.00! GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment
Megan B.
The product itself is great. I wake up with plump hydrated skin. The main downside to this product is the price you pay for the amount of product you get. You get half an ounce of the 2 steps, so basically you have half an ounce to last you. Paying $69 Canadian for that amount of product is tough, even tho I love the product I won't be repurchasing for this reason.
Lisa A.
Ipswich, Suffolk
This product is one of my all time favourites when it comes to night treatments. Not only does it have an incredible texture, it smells divine and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and radiant in the morning. This was purchased online and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future!
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham, London
I really loved this product, it helped a lot my skin, which I constantly have issues with. Mainly acne areas and large pores on my cheeks and dullness on my eyes area. It made me feel renewed and all set to go with just washing my face in the morning. I would totally recommend it to anyone and I would love to try other products from the brand.
Nur A.
Dubai, Dubai
My favorite overnight treatment !

leaves my skin looking and feeling radiant, hydrated, prepped and plumped. it helped me improve my skin and get rid of the dryness and the uneven texture.
It melts into my face leaving my complexion flawless!! ❤
Lilian R.
Nabatïye
The Dreamserum has quite a thin consistency, it sinks right into the skin. The slightly thicker, grey Dreamseal is intensely hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plumped and incredibly soft. Plus, my skin feels soft and supple in the mornings.

This is one skincare product that is totally worth the time and money investment.
K A.
Regiba, SK
The container of this moisturizer is kind of odd. Its split in the middle and at the end of it your left with more in one then the other. besides that issue i love this moisturizer. The white side is thinner you put on first and wait a few mins then put on the thicker side for full hydration. Not to mention it smells yummy!
Tiffany K.
Perth
Super hydrating product and feels really good on the skin.
It is not too harsh on the skin and gave me no reaction even with my sensitive skin.
However I found the product dried out after a while. The packaging is super nice. Purchased from mecca maxima.
I probably wouldn't purchase it again as I have things I like better
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.