BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
Just after one use my skin felt extremely hydrated and looked radiant, I think it is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I look the sheek white packaging I think it looks very attractive, i got it from feel unique and I would definitely buy it again
Sophie L.
I love this product it’s so good for hydrating your skin it comes in a really cute packaging and defiantly met my expectations it was gentle on my skin and I never had a break out I would defiantly recommend to others
*Francesca W.
Newcastle upon tyne
I love this products, and used it until it ran out! I've tried many other products before and normally some have caused spots around my nose area, but this did not;. so overall I'm very impressed and would buy again.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
This is a good mask, but not that cheap.it made my sking soft and it looked fresh with a nice glow. I dont think there is a lot of prodact inside. i woulnt buy it again. Also i feel it dries out after a bit of time.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
A double preparation!! is a serum and cream. Serum is based on green tea and green coffee rich in antioxidants and vitamins that give the skin a perfect glow.
Erika B.
Langley, BC
My skin has never been something to brag about, when I first started using this product, I could see the results the next morning!  Definitely recommend for all skin types.   Definitely worth the price
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I love this product, you really can feel the hydration in the morning, easy to apply.. I would recommend the product and I think you get a lot of uses out of this one product and I would repurchase for this reason!
Hadson S.
Montes Claros MG
This is a crazy,fucking,fabulous mascara eveeeeer! My skin isn't the same after that mascara! I had acne and blackheads. But now i have a incredible glowy and healthy skin! THANKSSSS GLAM GLOW! xoxo <3
Morgan W.
Langley
This two step lotion is amazing. I put it on before bed as often as I can remember and it has transformed my dry skin. With the help of a exfoliater my skin has now become the skin I have always dreamed about.
Ruchi P.
Who doesn’t want a good night care treatment for beautiful skin and the best way to do is with gravity mask. Price is little steep but surely does its work perfect. I am in love with it, highly recommend !!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.