BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Kaitlyn F.
Centerville , UT
Must have product for ANY skin type. I definitely wear less makeup after using this also, because it makes my skin so extremely flawless. I won't ever be able to go without this in my skincare collection!
aysel a.
Saint Louis
THIS IS A LIFE SAVER! Whenever I break out I use this before end and it’s not even ther in the morning! The packaging is really sleek and this was my first time using it. I don’t think this could get any better than it is.
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
In absolute love with this product and brand altogether!! Love how well it sinks into my skin and doesn’t leave it feeling gross right before bed. I wake up with a clear, happy looking face with smooth skin.
David S.
Murphy, TX
Love this product! I can tell a noticeable difference in my skin when I’m consistently using this product every night. I also like that you’re getting a serum and night moisturizer in one container.
Shera P.
Batavia, NY
This product is heaven sent. I use this when my skin is looking really dull. When I take it off in the morning my skin has a beautiful radiant glow to it! It brightens and smooths my face so nicely!
Kirstin M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a wonderful product. I love using it! Makes my skin wonderful. I am not a really big acne person, and I tend to have a dry combo skin and this makes it perfect. The packaging is awesome! I would defiantly recommend this!
Cinthia C.
1010 bryant av apt 5G bronx ny
My cousin had put this in my face once and it made my face so nice and bright and clean and just amazing it’s great value the packing is so cute and it’s so cool , yessss it definitely meet my expectations
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Loved the feel of step 1 but step 2 left me sticky. All glam glow products smell amazing and this one is no different. Id rather spend my money on other masks that the brand has to offer.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I couldn't wait to try this product after seeing so many good things about it on YouTube. I have sensitive skin so masks sometimes make me nervous, but I loved this mask. My skin felt so soft after!
Andrea T.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this product. My skin has never looked so young and dewy. My dark spots disappeared. I will always buy this product and have even bought it for my mother and sister.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora