BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I eyeballed on this product for some time before actually going out and purchasing it. It worked VERY good for my skin type. I have very dry skin if nothing is applied to it over time. And this really helped keep that smoothness on mine. I continue buying this today!
Marisela G.
Works so good! I definitely would keep using this product ! It did meet my expectations, I will suggest that everyone give it a try! Packaging was super cute, I bought this product sephora In the mall! I do recommended this product to anyone and everyone!
Brooke T.
I LOVE GLAM GLOW PRODUCTS. I bought this product online. The packaging is so classy and cute. I love the over night treatment. It met my expectations and left my face feeling super soft. I would defiantly buy again and recommend to my friends and family.
scilla b.
Fullerton
This product is very good. It was given to me as a gift. I used this everynite for 1 week and i noticed a difference in my face. I would buy this again. I personally think this product is very effective, I did notice a little difference in only 1 week.
Alejandra P.
Miami
I love using this product after I’ve washed my face I feel like it really hydrated my skin and makes it so soft it’s also really gentle on the skin I’ve gotten everyone hooked on it including my mom and grandmas
samantha o.
Sachse
Made my skin feel very tight, and smooth. Expensive for a face mask, but it works well. I bought it at dillard’s. It’s a gentle face mask, that would work well for almost all skin type. I would buy this item again, but maybe just try to find it on sale
Lyvette T.
Rialto, CA
i absolutely love this face mask! it is amazing and my skin is always plump after using it! i bought it online on sephora because of the amazing reviews and let me just say, it is a truly amazing mask! i am definitely repurchasing it after i run out.
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love this product. Made my face extra soft and fresh. I recommended this product to a few others and they love the results they have gotten. I will for sure buy this profuct again. It's not a bad price I mean you get what you pay for I would say.....
Marcelina G.
Charlotte, NC
Really good for blackheads and it dries out your skin a bit but nothing some moisturizer can’t fix. In between gentle and harsh it’s definitely not super gentle but it isn’t harsh. For the amount you get it’s a little overpriced but it’s worth it.
Alisha C.
West Babylon, NY
Wow this stuff is a game changer! My skin feels so soft after I use it and it smells like creamsicle! Definitely pricey but worth it if you use it sparingly. Bought the full size at Sephora after receiving a sample and would definitely buy again.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.