BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
alexandra M.
Stretford , Manchester
I love this mask, it leaves my skin feeling tight and fresh. I seen some reviews and decided to purchase and I am really happy I did. The packaging feels really luxurious  which I love. This is my first jar but I will be repurchasing once it's running out.
⚫️Walttéri W.
the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there!
Georgia S.
Wimbledon , London
Absolutely love this product, I woke up and my skin was brighter and felt refreshed, it was rehydrated and the product was gentle on my skin. It was an extremely effective mask and i would buy it again 100%, I bought mine from Sephora and would highly recommend.
kriselle c.
Islington park street, London
this is a winter staple for me! perfect for combating the excessive use of heating in the home, it keeps my dry skin hydrated and is great for my sensitive skin. its free from parabens and sulfates and very gentle on the skin. my holy grail! so good.
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this amazing helped my skin so much it is so affordable and the packaging is just to die for and I use this all the time, I would 100% recommend you buying this , it is just so soft and gentle and so affordable I love it so much and would buy again.
Rascalia R.
It's a very good product. One of the best I have ever tried. It was very effective in terms of bringing glow and Bonne mine effect to my face. In addition the packaging is very nice and classy. It was my first time using it and I'm sure I will buy it again
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This mask is an absolute dream. Whenever I use this, I wake up to beautiful, hydrated and luminous skin.  It is pricey so if you're on the fence, go to Sephora and try a sample first. Once you try it, you'll be hooked. And it smells incredible.
Jill S.
Palafrugell
Has it says in the name this is a dream dou. Works extremely well. I bought it online while l browsing. The packaging is sooo pretty and it smells yum! It left my face super healthy. I would prefer if there where more product in the jar. Def buy it again.
Charv T.
I absolutely love the Glamglow mud masks – in fact, the original, in the black packaging, is my go-to for when my skin starts to misbehave. As pricey as it is, the hype is real. And, yes, it really does work.So I was intrigued when I saw Glamglow’s latest release – the Dreamduo Overnight Transforming Treatment – and was excited to put it to the test.The large-sized tub has two sections inside for a two-step treatment. The first, called the Dreamserum, is a pearlescent serum infused with anti-ageing oxidants and essential vitamins, and the second, the Dreamseal, is of a more creamy consistency, which promises to plump and hydrate the skin. It claims to be suitable for all skin types.Having used it for more than a month now, I can say I quite like it.At a time when layering the skin with multiple products has become quite the norm, this two-step process makes the night-time skincare routine quite simple, and provides effective results.The Dreamserum has quite a thin consistency – and even though it feels a little bit sticky at first, it sinks right into the skin. The slightly thicker, grey Dreamseal is intensely hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plumped and incredibly soft.The test of a good night cream is how the skin feels in the morning. Even though I have oily skin, I sometimes wake up with my skin feeling stretchy and dry. With this one, though, I had no issue, as my skin felt soft and supple in the mornings, too.Over the past four weeks, not once did this cause me break me. In fact, I feel that my skin has become a lot smoother and slightly brighter (that could also be the Vitamin C serum I add to the mix). This is one skincare product that is totally worth the time and money investment.
Emily C.
Tunbridge wells, Kent
Absolutely love this mask. Leaves your skin feeling soft and luxurious. Great value for money as it's such a large tub. I also love that it comes with a little brush so if you don't have a face mask brush it's perfect. I would most certainly buy again
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.