BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Ella D.
Lewisham , London
This product is amazing! It is simple to use and really makes a difference to skin, in the morning after using this product my pores appeared reduced and my skin looked and felt softer and more plump than before. It feels and looks very luxurious and I would definitely recommend if you want softer, plump skin
Fabienne v.
IJsselstein
This is my favorite moisturizer for the night time! Since I have been using this my skin barely gets dry. It leaves a nice and think moisturizing layer on the skin, but does not feel heavy at all. I have never before found a formula that works so well for me! Definitely worth every penny!
Lara D.
Loved this product!!! After some uses left me with an amazing soft skin, meeting my full exceptions. It truly gives you a nice skin and its very effecting for every type of skin. It also has nice packaging and I definitely recommend it if you want a deep and replenishing face treatment.
Milly B.
This is the best facial cream and not only do I love it my mum always fights over it as I recommend it to her she’s non stop asking for more (lol) I honestly don’t think it’s harsh but it does add a little tingling after applying but don’t worry that only happens for about 39 seconds!
Sc- K.
Scotland
This is an amazing product, it does what it says really, I bought this in my local boots and it was easy to get a hold of, I’d say it was a little bit on the pricey side but that’s okay, gorgeous packaging I’d definitely buy this again and I would 10000% recommend this to ofhefs
Corrie d.
Fordwich, ON
My skin was breaking out and oily so I used this face mask as a quick way to remove the oil. The mask defiantly attacked my pores and removed some build up but I wasn't wowed. This product has a lot of hype but I will continue to use it to see what the long term results are.
Holly W.
whoever invented this product deserves a nobel prize!  most probably the best facial mask i have ever used, and i have used alot in my life. this really does sort your skin out overnight and it is honestly a lifesaver! it is a little pricey, but TOTALLY worth the price!
Jtki
this product burned my face somehow, I dont have a sensitive skin but this is especially irritating on me. i tried to resist the pain to see if it would go away, but it only got worse, so I washed it off after a minute. I was shocked that this happened to me since there are so many good reviews for glamglow.
Caitlin M.
Abu Dhabi
GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment : this mask is so hydrating and nourishing. It leaves your skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. I really do recommend trying it out ,it suits all skin types ,and it definitely met my expectations.
alexandra M.
Stretford , Manchester
I love this mask, it leaves my skin feeling tight and fresh. I seen some reviews and decided to purchase and I am really happy I did. The packaging feels really luxurious  which I love. This is my first jar but I will be repurchasing once it's running out.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.