BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
HANNAH J.
WALSALL, WALSALL
The ingredients used in this formula really works for my dry skin! The claims are true, my skin is always makeup ready, i'm always really impressed when i wake up, that redness and discolouration has dramatically reduced! Worth the money 100% a favorite, just give it a couple of days to see improvement! Smells a bit like lemon cake so another amazing bonus.
Sacha C.
Bright, ON
Love everything about this product (except the price, though it's totally worth it. Still a bit expensive). Smells amazing, goes on smooth with a little going a long way, and my skin feels and looks great in the morning.
Heather G.
Eufaula, AL
This is the best stuff I have ever put on my face. I use it every night and it makes a huge difference! It is a bit pricey but it will last you a very long time as a little goes a long way.
Indira M.
This product is AMAZING!!!! Out of all the brands, this has been my number one. Hoy just use ir over night and let magic happen! You Will wake Up looking amazing and the face glowing. The Next day I usted it, several people even mentioned that muy skin esa different, something that has never happen to me before. 10000% recommended!
Samantha W.
Port Alberni
I received this as a bonus with my sephora points, my t zone was a little oily in the AM but overall I really liked it. I found my red spots to be less red and noticeable. I’ve used it twice, I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. Not sure I would recommend this to others. It’s definitely not my favourite glamglow product.
Francesca T.
Conversano
Probably the best treatment I've tried so far! I applied it at night and when I woke up my skin was soft, supple and GLOWY! It also smells amazing ❤️ it's quite pricy but a little goes a loooong way. Worth it!GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming TreatmentGLAMGLOW Let it Glow! VOLCASMIC(TM) Set
just k.
I love the way it feels on my skin and I get excited to use it every night before going to bed, it's great for my combination (acne-prone and dry) skin and when I wake up I'm left with a soft and supple fresh face :) I would definitely recommend people who have dry skin you will feel amazing in the morning trust me
Kylie M.
st, NL
I love the idea of this duo. This is great but for the price you don't get a lot of product because it's 2 different products in one. I do enjoy it and the smell is nice and smooth. It's a nice night time moisturizer that I use when my skin needs an extra boost! I do recommend for those who are combo with dry.
Gosia L.
i've been using the Dream Duo for over a month and a half now and I truly love it!! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It smells like a creamsicle, so that's pretty amazing as well! I really recommend this product, especially in winter when your skin needs some extra hydration and a little more TLC
Ella D.
Lewisham , London
This product is amazing! It is simple to use and really makes a difference to skin, in the morning after using this product my pores appeared reduced and my skin looked and felt softer and more plump than before. It feels and looks very luxurious and I would definitely recommend if you want softer, plump skin
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque, NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.