BY GLAMGLOW

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

Veronica C.
Holly
I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love and have added it to my regular routine.
Maricel T.
Probably one of my favorite masks. A little pricey but worth the splurge every now and then.
Taylor M.
Murray, KY
This stuff really cleans up my pores, and makes my skin feel refreshed! Super great product!
Betty S.
The product and quality is amazing!!!!!! Would recommend this for purchase!!!! Nice packaging
Amanda S.
Best mask you’ll ever use. Must try at least once and you’ll be hooked I promise! Love it.
C.C P.
Really good for large pores. Pulls out impurities. My pores look visibly smaller after use
Erin S.
St. Louis
Best mask to help skin stay clear and radiant. Used prior to my wedding and my skin glowed!
Barbara R.
Cleburne
I have only tried a sample of this product but I will definitely be purchasing a full size!
Zander M.
Chapin
Loved this mask. Dried up the extra oil on my face and made my skin feel so much better!!
Janna H.
Fort Drum, NY
This helped with my texture so much! It's so easy to use and makes my skin feel so soft!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
MARGAUX O.
Opglabbeek, Limburg
So normaly for my night routine I use an eyecream, an oil, a moisturizer and a nightcream! Where can I fit this product in between?

Sephora