BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Corrie d.
Fordwich, ON
My skin was breaking out and oily so I used this face mask as a quick way to remove the oil. The mask defiantly attacked my pores and removed some build up but I wasn't wowed. This product has a lot of hype but I will continue to use it to see what the long term results are.
Holly W.
whoever invented this product deserves a nobel prize!  most probably the best facial mask i have ever used, and i have used alot in my life. this really does sort your skin out overnight and it is honestly a lifesaver! it is a little pricey, but TOTALLY worth the price!
Jtki
this product burned my face somehow, I dont have a sensitive skin but this is especially irritating on me. i tried to resist the pain to see if it would go away, but it only got worse, so I washed it off after a minute. I was shocked that this happened to me since there are so many good reviews for glamglow.
Caitlin M.
Abu Dhabi
GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment : this mask is so hydrating and nourishing. It leaves your skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated. I really do recommend trying it out ,it suits all skin types ,and it definitely met my expectations.
Georgina G.
I have used this over night for the past few months and it feels so amazing! It’s not too thick and not too thin and feels amazing on! I have this as one of my top few and I just love this overall and I love all of these brand products.
Anita L.
I tried the sample of this and sometimes when I wake up my skin feels congested. But this made my skin feel clearer the next morning. But GLAMGLOW is really expensive so I do not think that I would purchase the full size because I didn’t see any mind blowing results.
alexandra M.
Stretford , Manchester
I love this mask, it leaves my skin feeling tight and fresh. I seen some reviews and decided to purchase and I am really happy I did. The packaging feels really luxurious  which I love. This is my first jar but I will be repurchasing once it's running out.
⚫️Walttéri W.
the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there! the best skin care product out there!
Georgia S.
Wimbledon , London
Absolutely love this product, I woke up and my skin was brighter and felt refreshed, it was rehydrated and the product was gentle on my skin. It was an extremely effective mask and i would buy it again 100%, I bought mine from Sephora and would highly recommend.
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this amazing helped my skin so much it is so affordable and the packaging is just to die for and I use this all the time, I would 100% recommend you buying this , it is just so soft and gentle and so affordable I love it so much and would buy again.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.