BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A one-two punch for plump, hydrated skin that lets you wake up to a soft, smooth, sexy complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Wake up with a visibly recharged Hollywood glow. This duo represents the first two-step overnight transforming treatment to replenish the appearance and plump the skin. The continuous release of essential vitamins and leaves via a proprietary Teoxi® process ensures maximum efficacy. DREAMSERUM (step one) is a melt-in serum, with green coffee and green tea leaf teaoxi. Antioxidants and supercharged essential vitamins support an even, flawless complexion. DREAMSEAL (step two) is a nourishing moisture boost of hyaluronic acid and mozuku green algae that plumps and recharges skin's glow. This set contains:- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSERUM- 0.68 oz/ 20 ml DREAMSEAL It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• GLAMGLOW DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is fl...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...1 Answers
Johana O.
Panama
've tried sample after sample of moisturizers and never cared much for any of them, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this I was hooked! I normally wouldn't spend so much on a moisturizer (especially a night cream) but this stuff works! I wake up and my skin looks and feels amazing. It smells amazing (like orange creamsicles!) and the moment I squeezed the first pea sized drop of step 2 out of the tube (from a deluxe sample set) I thought, "try the grey stuff, it's delicious!" And delicious it is, to my skin and my nose!

My only drawback for this is that it's in a jar, which I think is a bit unsanitary, especially since it doesn't come with a spatula of any sort. And I'm afraid the two steps are going to get mixed up in this sort of container. Otherwise, give this a try. You won't be disappointed
Laura S.
Easington lane, Houghton Le spring
Love love love 💕 I adore this product, it makes my skin amazingly soft! It smells beautiful! I love glamglow products, I have bought this product a few times now. Love the packaging. Does what it says on the tin. Great value for money!
Tanzima Z.
St ives, Cambridgeshire
I absolutely love the glamglow mud masks - Its a little on the pricey side but the hype is real. It has an lovely texture, smells divine and leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and radiant in the morning.It claims to be suitable for all skin types. I used it for a month,and it left me looking recharged and glowy so i would 100% use this product again  as my skin has become a lot brighter, tighter and its totally worth the money!
Mrrrr G.
Absolutely love this stuff. Been through almost 3 jars already! First of all it smells so good! And I really do see improvements when I wake up the next morning. Definitely recommend this killer product from GlamGlow!
Katy L.
Fleetwood, Fleetwood
Fantastic, moisturising, brightening overnight mask. Feels delightful to apply and relaxing throughout. Clear off in the morning and your skin is feeling refreshed, brightened and moisturised. The difference is noticeable immediately.
Abigail N.
London
I bought this at the airport after hearing good things in magazines and it’s worth and would use again! It helped my skin feel clearer and brighter the next day but did find cause I have combination skin some areas were left slightly drier so I would recommend just using on the T Zone yo begin with if you have skin like mine. More oily skin will be fine to use all over.
robyn W.
Nottingham
I don't know how anyone can say that they don't love this product! I read before I bought this and was slightly worried but went for it because I love glamglow. I WILL NEVER leave this out of my nightly routine as long as they make it. It smells amazing, it's super hydrating, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is super soft and has no texture. I'm obsessed.
HANNAH J.
WALSALL, WALSALL
The ingredients used in this formula really works for my dry skin! The claims are true, my skin is always makeup ready, i'm always really impressed when i wake up, that redness and discolouration has dramatically reduced! Worth the money 100% a favorite, just give it a couple of days to see improvement! Smells a bit like lemon cake so another amazing bonus.
Indira M.
This product is AMAZING!!!! Out of all the brands, this has been my number one. Hoy just use ir over night and let magic happen! You Will wake Up looking amazing and the face glowing. The Next day I usted it, several people even mentioned that muy skin esa different, something that has never happen to me before. 10000% recommended!
Samantha W.
Port Alberni
I received this as a bonus with my sephora points, my t zone was a little oily in the AM but overall I really liked it. I found my red spots to be less red and noticeable. I’ve used it twice, I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. Not sure I would recommend this to others. It’s definitely not my favourite glamglow product.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Tyana H.
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.