BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Night Cream

★ Plump
★ Radiant
★ Smooth
★ Moisture

If you want to know more...

How To Use:

• GLAMGLOW® Dreamduo™ Overnight Transforming Treatment is f...1 Answers
  • I love Glam Glow. I have used their super mud, their hyd...1 Answers
  • I received deluxe sample sizes of the GlamGlow DreamDuo a...2 Answers
Torie A.
Minneapolis, MN
I am obsessed with this product! As someone who never goes without makeup, after a week of using this product every night I have the confidence to go makeup free! I would recommend this product to every one!
Ally S.
I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is a dual product. Inside the jar you will find two separate creams. The first step is a clear gel like cream that is cooling. It applies easily and a little goes a very long way. The second step is an opaque grey cream. It locks in the moisture. The creams smell like orange creamsicles. I highly recommend this product!
Neisha L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Using GlamGlow is always a luxurious experience and this is no exception. Two stunning serums that feel like heaven and leave me with skin babies would be jealous of the next morning 😍
Erin T.
Pittsfield
This duo primed my face overnight; my sensitive skin was makeup-ready in the morning. It is a gentle product, although I don't know if I would splurge for the whole system. The sample I received has gone a long way and if I become a daily makeup wearer, this will be in my arsenal!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This is a super great over night mask. I love the way it makes my face glow and soft. It's kinda pricey but I think it's way way worth it. I bought it at ULTA I believe it's been awhile. It works so amazing. Only improvement would be the price. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
The Glamglow overnight transforming treatment was a MAJOR WIN! I picked up a sample with another purchase I made and I'm sure glad that I did! I will be purchasing the full jar in the future for sure!
It left my skin super soft for days! Id recommend this to anyone!
Tanya M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This product really clears my skin overnight! I use it as a spot treatment or twice weekly in my skincare regimen! I am almost done with my first container and will definitely purchase again. It also has reduced my oiliness and helped keep my acne prone skin under control.
Ruth R.
Great product! Love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin but yet very effective. Love all the products from the Glam Glow line. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get great skin. I use it once/twice a week and I have noticed a difference on my skin.
Renyuan L.
NEW YORK
have some short term effect, however didn't notice long term result. the price is kinda on the high end, but its easy to find duplication for this product, such as Indian healing mud mask ( on amazon ). It didn't break out my skin, didn't cause any other problems on my skin +
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I am curious if this brand is worth the price
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
Crystal W.
When does this product come out and will Sephora be the one carrying it?
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
is this product good for oily skin I'm thinking about getting this?
Trina W.